Look Around You

Anyone else wish that they'd do another series of this? The first two series were absolutely hilarious. I know for a fact that they are planning on doing another series together, but it will be under a different name - http://www.noisetosignal.org/tv/2005/10/look-around-you-erm-lou.php

It's great if they are doing something else, but I just hope it's not too dissimilar to Look Around You.

"There's no need to be scared of ghosts, it's a very childish attitude as the majority of them are quite harmless. This spirit is helping a girl with her homework, while this one is mending its master's caravan" Laughing out loud

Loved both, it's great to genuinely eccentric, funny comedy get through the barriers.

Yeah, weirdly funny, reminded me of some teaching videos we used to watch when I was in primary school, I think they were designed to replace the teacher while she went for a crafty fag.

Look Around You was amazing... introduced me to Peter Serafinowicz.

Laughing out loud

I wouldn't mind another series.

Welcome to the site! :)

No idea what the hell you're talking about.

Quote: David Chapman @ March 16, 2008, 9:56 PM

No idea what the hell you're talking about.

I'm confused....I think Huh?

If you listen to the DVD commentary on that second series of Look Around You the bods behind it don't seem particularly happy with the series, and only really think it worked during the final episode and the live final.

I thought Synthesizer Patel was hilarious! That was series 2 I think?
And in series 1 - Germs originally came from a country called Germany lol!

Enjoyed the first series. Never really got around to seeing all of the second series. I doubt there will be more, as they're all involved in new projects. Plus with the sitcom 'Lab Rats' on the way (which sounds potentially very funny) the science comedy is probably taken care of for now.

Both series were brilliant.

Some great characters in the second, like Synthesizer Patel, Leonard Hatred and that guy that ran the computer games shop!

Diahrea Dan.

The worst thing about the show, is it give's me a Proustian rush of memory.

I remember those computer shops (next door to the RPG shop). And their tribes of maladjusted guys in Hawkwind T shirts, impressive beards, and sweet tribalism (this is a Commodore 64 shop, for Commodore 64 people, there's nothing for you ZX Spectrum types here. I believe they burnt a Mac user once).

Thermal printers, and the machine gun roar of a dotmatrix.

When that bloke who could send the word bollocks down the phone line, was like Stephen Hawkings or something.

The Casserole shop was funny too.

"No fuss... just piping hot casserole!"

Loved this show, come on Dave, get repeatin'!

The first series was brilliant, second not quite as good but still plenty of laughs to be had.