Who loves Talk Sport?

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Not meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

mee tooooo (like I mean)

Not listened for years.

Yes. Excellent station. Excellent presenters who work well together, especially Brazil & Parry and Hawksbee & Jacobs, who always bring a smile to my face.

Very unreliable for facts.

Does anyone really listen to Talk Sport for the accuracy of their facts though?

I don't listen to it at all, but I know its an annoying source of information during transfer windows!

Now that is true!

Now that is true!

the jon gaunt show/ phone in, is the (unintentionally) funniest show on radio by many miles.

Talksport have been having some fantastic late night debates latley.
The EDL seems to be a common topic.

Isn't it mainly for Sun readers? Yes. Yes it is.

Quote: chipolata @ July 22 2010, 11:05 PM BST

Isn't it mainly for Sun readers? Yes. Yes it is.

I do not read The Sun however I love Talksport. I also like Question Time as I do like a good debate. If you are refering that people who like programmes as such or who read particular materials are mere working or lower class, you are being very arrogant.Yes. Yes you are.
Surely you Chip are not one of those really condescending people!

The presenters do make me laugh sometimes, when they try to avoid commenting on certain controversial issues.

My all-time favourite Talksport memory, for sheer hilarity, has to be the night an American woman sat in for one of the regular presenters, about 5 or 6 years ago. She was talking about the part Britain played in the Second World War, and she declared that the English played no actual physical part in it, leaving the fighting to the Scottish and the Welsh, while they merely "Sat around drinking tea"!!

Quote: Charley @ July 22 2010, 11:39 PM BST

Surely you Chip are not one of those really condescending people!

Yes, yes I am! :P

I used to listen when James Whale was on. He was an arse, but he was an entertaining arse. Then they sacked him for rather silly reasons and I lost interest a bit.