Who do you fancy? Page 1,234

Quote: zooo @ 21st September 2015, 9:18 AM BST

Austin Armacost. <3

Is he in the Big Brother house? I have no idea who he is.

Yes he is.
And neither did I. Don't think he was remotely famous in England (if he even was in America).

Quote: zooo @ 21st September 2015, 11:28 PM BST

Yes he is.
And neither did I. Don't think he was remotely famous in England (if he even was in America).

Well, I just did 15 seconds of research on Google. As far as I can tell he's one of these famous for no reason people (I think in a Made in Chelsea type way). He's also a contestant in Big Brother. Surely those are two huge reasons to make him deeply unattractive.

When I was 14 I had a massive poster of Naomi Campbell on my bedroom wall. She looks virtually the same now, but I don't find her in the least bit attractive anymore. She's a horrible old cow.

Quote: zooo @ 21st September 2015, 9:18 AM BST

Austin Armacost. <3

He looks incredibly relaxed for a guy with a swan perched behind him.

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 21st September 2015, 11:53 PM BST

Well, I just did 15 seconds of research on Google. As far as I can tell he's one of these famous for no reason people (I think in a Made in Chelsea type way). He's also a contestant in Big Brother. Surely those are two huge reasons to make him deeply unattractive.

Yeah, normally that's enough to put me off people. But he's actually really sweet.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 21st September 2015, 11:54 PM BST

He looks incredibly relaxed for a guy with a swan perched behind him.

That is quite chilling.

Well, Spectre's out so how about everybody's favourite Secretary Miss Moneypenny:

Lois Maxwell

Caroline Bliss

Samantha Bond

Naomie Harris

There all lovely. But I think I'll have to go with the current Miss Moneypenny. Partly because I had a crush on Naomie Harris when I was a little boy, and partly because of this:

Not really appropriate attire for an office job though.

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 31st October 2015, 1:55 AM GMT

But I think I'll have to go with the current Miss Moneypenny. Partly because I had a crush on Naomie Harris when I was a little boy...

I fell in love with her while watching 28 Days Later. She had short hair in that movie,almost a boyish hairstyle and yet you couldn't mistake her for a man. That made her special to me. And she kicked zombie-arse like no other. <3

A little later I saw her in that unremarkable Miami Vice movie where she was playing Jamie Foxx's wife or girlfriend and didn't even recognise her. I lost track of her since then. Maybe she should go back slaughtering zombies...zooo knows what I mean.

I do! She is very cool in that film.
And they were fast zombies - much harder to kill.

Quote: zooo @ 31st October 2015, 7:49 AM GMT

I do! She is very cool in that film.
And they were fast zombies - much harder to kill.

For me it was seeing her in this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9_zlHI5aTo

It's ok, I was 11 at the time.

I liked her in 28 Days Later, but I'm not sure I realised it was the same person.

She was also in Simon & the Witch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMzpPGYmC-4 (17 seconds)

Now I'm going to stop posting links to kids TV shows on a who do you fancy thread, just in case.

Not really minding rugby at the moment.

Nice bra!

Hehe. And yet he can carry it off!

One without his bra.
I really must stop now.

Was he the one that gave that young lad his winner's medal? I thought that was a lovely touch and the kid was beside himself with joy. Nice to see and very generous of him.

Was given a replacement later at an awards ceremony. :)

Yes! He's lovely.
Aw, I didn't know he'd been given another one.

Yes, and here's a great vid. link within this Australian (!) newspaper.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-union/rugby-world-cup/rugby-world-cup-2015-sonny-bill-williams-awarded-new-winners-medal-after-giving-his-away-to-young-fan-20151101-gkoa83.html