Who do you fancy? Page 1,219

What I do in the shower is strictly between me and my flannel.

Quote: Chappers @ 16th June 2015, 9:02 PM BST

That most perfect woman ever. Even now I find her really attractive.

I think if I were 50 years older and a resident in a care home and 80 year old Sophia Loren came to live there, I'd be dying of a heart attack pretty quickly.

It would be like emptying ashes from a cold fire.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 17th June 2015, 7:50 AM BST

What I do in the shower is strictly between me and my flannel.

That's a cashmere flannel btw.

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 17th June 2015, 3:53 PM BST

I think if I were 50 years older and a resident in a care home and 80 year old Sophia Loren came to live there, I'd be dying of a heart attack pretty quickly.

...but Sophia's large bust may impede her attempts at reviving you via CPR. She really needs to encompass them in a huge Doreen brassiere.

www.doreenbra.co.uk

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 18th June 2015, 12:43 PM BST

That's a cashmere flannel btw.

...but Sophia's large bust may impede her attempts at reviving you via CPR. She really needs to encompass them in a huge Doreen brassiere.

www.doreenbra.co.uk

But what a way to go!!!

Is that the Young boy who delivers your copy of Cougar Monthly Zooo?

Smacks of paedophilia to me. Huh?

I'm sure he'd be very flattered that you think he's so youthful! But I think a 25 year old man is legal in most places...

Looks a bit like Leonardo Di Caprio.

Quote: zooo @ 22nd June 2015, 6:54 PM BST

I'm sure he'd be very flattered that you think he's so youthful! But I think a 25 year old man is legal in most places...

Fnar, fnar.

Quote: zooo @ 22nd June 2015, 6:54 PM BST

25? That's no age.

Smacks of paedophilia to me. Huh?

That's a rather harsh word to throw around, Herc.

But don't forget Herc is about 98 so a 25 year old seems like a child to her (what, you didn't know?).