Who do you fancy? Page 1,173

Katherine Jenkins says she is now ready to have babies - form an orderly queue, look you.......... <3 Wales

Melanie C's 'Sporty's 40' show. The hits came thick and fast, and so did I.

Dawn Steele - Lexie from Monarch of the Glen

A fine Scottish lass Lovey

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 11th October 2014, 11:36 AM BST

Katherine Jenkins says she is now ready to have babies - form an orderly queue, look you.......... <3 Wales

Laughing out loud

William G. Stewart. Him off classic quiz 15 to 1. I adore his gravitas, charm and incisive wit. If he hadn't married Laura, the show's announcer, I could have had a chance of being the third Mrs Stewart.

Jenny Seagrove is a fine looking woman.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 20th October 2014, 8:52 PM BST

Jenny Seagrove is a fine looking woman.

I was only thinking the same thing at the weekend when she was on a Celebrity Pointless - still has it. :)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 20th October 2014, 9:21 PM BST

I was only thinking the same thing at the weekend when she was on a Celebrity Pointless - still has it. :)

She lived with Michael Winner didn't she?

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 20th October 2014, 9:26 PM BST

She lived with Michael Winner didn't she?

Did she? Oh dear..........

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 20th October 2014, 9:21 PM BST

You should watch Local Hero. She does a lot of walking about in a bathing suit while (a very timid) Peter Capaldi gawps at her. You should also watch Local Hero because it's great.

With the news of these two lost episodes of At Last the 1948 Show.......................

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/31030/

...........it reminded me of the very sexy Ami MacDonald Lovey

Kara Scott: Poker player, actress, Poker tournament commentator and a proper bird :)

Agh. Brian Quinn from impractical jokers.
He's so chubby and unattractive but I can't help myself.
I'm going for a shower now.

Watching Death in Paradise.

I'm afraid it is very difficult to concentrate on the storyline.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuVhsBkpZFE

I was pondering this earlier and Neil Pearson in the episode of Drop The Dead Donkey where he realises that George's fiancée is after a passport arrangement. She makes him strip down to his trunks to check whether he was wired up....mmm.