Who do you fancy? Page 1,119

Quote: Hannah G @ 8th April 2014, 10:51 PM BST

Aw :( I hope it's nothing to bad and it gets better soon!

I'll send you some of these in the post

I love owls.

Before we get back to pictures of sorts, I've just watched part of Trevor McDonald on Death Row.

Very interesting.Recommend if you can get it on catchup.

That crumpet off the Oak Furniture Land adverts what looks a bit like Eve Myles.

so many its unreal

Wwwwrrrrraawwwrr!
Bite me you buggers! Both of you at the same time! Laughing out loud
I don't care where... Huh?

Sorry... :$

Ha! I must fully agree.

Was very bored last night, so went on a journey around You Tube and discovered this whole sub-set of 'online personalities'. Most of them were sexually ambiguous young dudes with shit haircuts, but then I discovered Jenna Marbles.

She's actually pretty funny. Here she is trying various fake tans (don't worry, there is no actual nudity) -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ywvg30G1kI

and there was me thinking you were losing your marbles

I'd like her to play with marbles.

Always sad when your bikini falls off. :(

Tell me about it.

Quote: Jennie @ 19th April 2014, 2:13 PM BST

Always sad when your bikini falls off. :(

Look where Jenna is standing, next to a lake on a hot day, she's obviously checking for ticks.

Just working on my cool Marbles related chat up line in case I ever meet her in real life. Check it out:

'You're Jenna Marbles...um, I have a kitchen counter top made of marble...not real marble, but it looks exactly the same...you know, but much cheaper...let's see, marbles, marbles...I used to play with marbles as a kid, but then I got an Atari...So, do you have a lot of bikinis?...oh, okay...no, go and speak to your friend...I'll just wait here...'.

Nailed it. I am such a Playa! Cool

That rash looks pretty nasty as well. Always wax, Jenna. It's kinder to the skin.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 19th April 2014, 2:22 PM BST

Look where Jenna is standing, next to a lake on a hot day, she's obviously checking for ticks.

Just working on my cool Marbles related chat up line in case I ever meet her in real life. Check it out:

'You're Jenna Marbles...um, I have a kitchen counter top made of marble...not real marble, but it looks exactly the same...you know, but much cheaper...let's see, marbles, marbles...I used to play with marbles as a kid, but then I got an Atari...So, do you have a lot of bikinis?...oh, okay...no, go and speak to your friend...I'll just wait here...'.

Nailed it. I am such a Playa! Cool

Hmmm. I retract my offer to introduce you to barrister women. You would have to seriously up your game to get a foot in the door there.

Is your first name Elgin.

Because I'd like to steal you, clean you and display you in the British Museum.

Quote: Jennie @ 19th April 2014, 2:28 PM BST

Hmmm. I retract my offer to introduce you to barrister women. You would have to seriously up your game to get a foot in the door there.

I think it's for the best, I wouldn't want to deprive a stock broker of a future wife. Besides, when I get arrested for being awesome without a license, it might be awkward to get prosecuted by the other half. 'I told you not to bother me at work!'.

Quote: sootyj @ 19th April 2014, 2:30 PM BST

Is your first name Elgin.

No, it's Jenna.