Who do you fancy? Page 1,118

Back to front, back to front.

It's reckon she killed more than Fred and was very much the one who pushed the simpleton around.

F**k, if someone read this they'd think I fancied Fred and I was a groupie.

This is not the case.

Quote: Jennie @ 8th April 2014, 10:50 PM BST

Is that Karla woman one of the "Ken and Barbie killers"?

Yep. She cut a deal and said it was all his fault and then years later, prosecutors found a load of video tapes showing her taking a very active role in the a-raping and the a-murdering of teenage girls.

Oops, posted two photos. Never mind.

She murdered her best friend.

Quote: Jennie @ 8th April 2014, 10:53 PM BST

Who she?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 8th April 2014, 10:53 PM BST

Yep. She cut a deal and said it was all his fault and then years later, prosecutors found a load of video tapes showing her taking a very active role in the a-raping and the a-murdering of teenage girls.

Didn't she sexually assault and murder her little sister? I think I remember. She was quite clearly the brains behind the operation.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 8th April 2014, 10:54 PM BST

Who she?

Rachel Shoaf.

Murdered her best friend, Skylar Neese, and dumped her body in some woodlands.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2568958/Emotional-dad-hits-daughters-remorseless-killer-second-girl-teen-stabbing-plot-handed-30-year-sentence.html

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 8th April 2014, 10:53 PM BST

I always think male serial killers are pretty dull, I mean we all know guys who are a bit mental.
But the ladies, theres something darker and more twisted.

It's like the essence of great comedy, twisted expectation.

Quote: sootyj @ 8th April 2014, 11:00 PM BST

But the ladies, theres something darker and more twisted.

Rolling eyes
The lame-o reason people try to give female murderers longer sentences than male ones.

Quote: Jennie @ 8th April 2014, 10:55 PM BST

Rachel Shoaf.

Murdered her best friend, Skylar Neese, and dumped her body in some woodlands.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2568958/Emotional-dad-hits-daughters-remorseless-killer-second-girl-teen-stabbing-plot-handed-30-year-sentence.html

Hmm, not bad, but I prefer this little Mexican firecracker and the story behind it involving naked selfies being posted on Facebook. Plus her name is Erandy and she's the one on the left.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/mexican-teen-stabbed-friend-65-times-posted-naked-selfies-cops-article-1.1741314

Quote: zooo @ 8th April 2014, 11:02 PM BST

Rolling eyes
The lame-o reason people try to give female murderers longer sentences than male ones.

Er, yeah but no -

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/11/men-women-prison-sentence-length-gender-gap_n_1874742.html

Oooh..she is dead behind the eyes.

It's those babies we keep having, RCP. What works against us in the job market actually works for us in sentencing.

For the Beliebers out there..

Quote: Jennie @ 8th April 2014, 11:10 PM BST

It's those babies we keep having, RCP. What works against us in the job market actually works for us in sentencing.

No argument from me on that generalisation.

Quote: Jennie @ 8th April 2014, 11:10 PM BST

It's those babies we keep having, RCP.

:O When did this happen?

Quote: zooo @ 8th April 2014, 11:14 PM BST

:O When did this happen?

In RCP's dreams.

Quote: Jennie @ 8th April 2014, 11:15 PM BST

In RCP's dreams.

Hey, there's only baby making in my dreams, not the end result.

Quote: zooo @ 8th April 2014, 11:02 PM BST

Rolling eyes

who suggested longer sentences, its just well I could picture Dave Cameron just losing it with Nick Clegg and strangling him.

But not so much Thatcher beating Kinnock to death with her handbag I dunno, some men seem to have more of an inclination to murder.