Cats!!!!! Page 3

Only once you stitch them together.

Ooh, what a thought.

A part ginger, part long haired black, part grey cat with three and a half legs...

That sounds like the spice girls.

Laughing out loud

Cats also piss & shit on very obscure & un-natural places. They are clever enough to do it to spite you.

Cats > Dogs. (EDIT: That was the "is greater than" symbol - the one with crocodile eating "cats" instead of "dogs", though I think in nature a crocodile would rather eat a cat. Anyway it wont show up for some dickhead reason.)

Noooooo Dogs are better. They love you, they dont f**koff. Dogs are faithfull. They may shag your friends legs but you always have the heart of a wooo woooo!!

Dogs are horrible creatures. End.

They are not! Dogs are lurrrrrrrvely. How can you call them horrible!

'Cos they are. They're all hard and pointy and they bash around, spreading mud and drool and general scariness everywhere. Cats on the other hand are sleek and sophisticated, graceful and calm.

And, of particular excitement to you I'm sure, cats CLEAN THEMSELVES.

And I know dog people like to think that cats don't give a shit about their owners but that's utter tripe. All the cats I've had have absolutely loved me, and missed me when I'm away, etc. And loyal too, one of mine wouldn't let anyone else touch him but me. (not that way).

So phooey to all your so called cat arguments. THEY ARE BEST!!!

My cat would follow me around the house...everywhere. He'd come into the bathroom when I was having a shower, watch me cook in the kitchen and if I sat down ANYWHERE, it was straight on my lap...oh wait...that was my ex.

Quote: zooo @ January 23, 2008, 4:22 PM

And I know dog people like to think that cats don't give a shit about their owners but that's utter tripe. All the cats I've had have absolutely loved me, and missed me when I'm away, etc. And loyal too, one of mine wouldn't let anyone else touch him but me. (not that way).

So phooey to all your so called cat arguments. THEY ARE BEST!!!

Laura knows the score. :)

Quote: EllieJP @ January 23, 2008, 4:24 PM

My cat would follow me around the house...everywhere. He'd come into the bathroom when I was having a shower, watch me cook in the kitchen and if I sat down ANYWHERE, it was straight on my lap...oh wait...that was my ex.

I was wondering why you left your bathroom door unlocked whilst in the shower.

cats are ace.

Currently we have 6 cats here (not counting a couple of strays that just turn up for the food) and 5 dogs (oh ... and three chickens). Dogs and cats are different of course, as has already been observed. The only problem with our lot is finding somewhere to sit when we want to watch the TV!