Sitcom release wish list

I have been searching for a sitcom series I want to buy on VHSvideo or DVD. Unfortunately, there is absolutely no mention of it ever having been released, from my searching. I really liked the sitcom, and would love to have both series' on DVD or video, so I can happily watch it again. The series was called; LAME DUCKS, and starred Lorraine Chase, Anthony Millan and John Duttine as the main character.

Do any of your members have a sitcom you wish would be released on DVD or VHS?

Off the top of my head, I'd like to see:

PEOPLE LIKE US -- A proper rerelease of Series 1, with Series 2 finally out
MAY TO DECEMBER -- the rest of the run (seems to have been abandoned after Series 2)
EXECUTIVE STRESS
NO, HONESTLY

Murder Most Horrid (although not strictly a sitcom)

I saw Murder Most Horrid from repeats earlier this year. It was baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. No, Honestly, I managed to get recently, although haven't watched yet. Good though, eh? Hmm.

And John, great question, but I won't answer. My list would probably never stop. :)

Help
My Life In Film

Are 2 of them.

Citizen James

The Estate Agents

Monkey Dust Series 2&3

Fairly Secret Army

The Peter Principle.

Not exactly a sitcom but 'The Richard Taylor Interviews', screened on Channel 4 a few years back, was excellent and deserves to be released.

Mine!

Quote: Ben Ripley @ December 29, 2007, 7:28 AM

Murder Most Horrid (although not strictly a sitcom)

I loved that!
Haven't seen it since though.

Linda Green series 2. I know it's not a sitcom but bloody funny! Why won't they release it on DVD? Teary

Has anyone else got enthusiastic about a new thread only to realise it's, like, 3 years old.