What are you eating? Page 708

Cheerios. I love evening cereal.

Quote: Lee @ 20th January 2015, 10:18 PM GMT

Cheerios. I love evening cereal.

I haven't had Cheerios for several years. They're not really that cheery, though, are they? Do they even have a discernible flavour?!

In other food news, Ben and his work colleages are going for a curry on Thursday, BUT WE'RE GOING SOMEWHERE DIFFERENT TO OUR REGULAR HAUNT!

There's a fairly new place in town which is getting rave reviews, so we're heading there.

Quote: Ben @ 20th January 2015, 10:23 PM GMT

I haven't had Cheerios for several years. They're not really that cheery, though, are they? Do they even have a discernible flavour?!

Not really no. It was a somewhat regretful purchase but I'll man up and finish the box.

Speaking of food joints where you live, I have to admit a certain fondness for Chopstix noodle bar. But please don't spoil it with hygiene horror stories. Ignorance is bliss!

Something called a pig box, from a stall in Islington market. Containing beef ends, boneless ribs, macaroni cheese, pulled pork, pulled beef and corn bread.

Brought it home and weighed it out of curiosity. It's getting on for 2 pounds and should last till breakfast.

So I'll be enjoying a tasty pig box in the morning.

That sounds all kinds of awesome.

It is, though it may have a date with a microwave at some point.

It's the rib meat that's most awesome, sort of like the best ribs but with none of the bones.

Corr.
The combo of macaroni cheese and pulled pork sounds yummy. Long live America.

Quote: zooo @ 21st January 2015, 4:36 PM GMT

Corr.
macaroni cheese

Sick

Quote: zooo @ 21st January 2015, 4:36 PM GMT

pulled pork

Fnarr, fnaar, yip, yip, k'woo, k'woo

Jeez in that whole postthat's all you could find, to do a Finbarr on

I can't help being simple.

A chip butty.

Beans.

Baked Beans.

I've just been preparing some homemade burgers which I'll be devouring later.