What are you eating? Page 707

Tonight Mathew I have had my usual Delia baked potato but, feeling a little frisky, added some diced chorizo to the ham, onion and cheese in the scraped out and grilled filling.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 31st October 2014, 12:43 AM GMT

Tonight Mathew I have had my usual Delia baked potato but, feeling a little frisky, added some diced chorizo to the ham, onion and cheese in the scraped out and grilled filling.

I'm not going to lie, that sounds pretty damn good.

Just had some delicious sprouts. Sprouts are a total vindication of winter's existence.

Just sprouts? >_<

There was steak pie, potatos and peas, but the sprouts are the main thing. *salivates*

A pot of fat free yoghurt that I've topped up with granulated sweetener and vanilla favouring. Tasty and healthy.

Just had a handful of beef jerky. It's too addictive.

A Milky Way from my advent calendar.

Pukka minced beef and onion pie with mash and baked beans - never tire of it once a week. :)

The box of Ferrero Rocher in the refrigerator is tempting me....

Can't go wrong with some good jerky. My neighbors make some outstanding venison/elk/caribou/moose/antelope jerky.

When the hell did DaButt come back?!

Yes, I love jerky. Can't stand the really chewy stuff though. I like the soft type.

Of course, I love biltong too which is the South African version. Less added flavouring, more beef.

Rather tasty. Not tried pear yoghurt before. Maybe it's new?

Breakfast- The embryo abducted from a recently pregnant mother. Said embryo has been drowned in boiling water then smashed with a metal implement. Boiled egg it is then.......

I bought a loaf of cornbread in Tesco yesterday. Never had it before.

Was bloody amazing!