What are you eating? Page 706

Marmite on toast.

You know how to live the high life.

Quote: beaky @ 23rd October 2014, 10:48 AM BST

Marmite on toast.

Late breakfast, early lunch or, "f**k it, I'm hungry"?

I'd no idea my modest post would arouse such interest! Late breakfast. Incidentally, is it Marmite on toast or Toast and Marmite?

Quote: beaky @ 23rd October 2014, 12:08 PM BST

I'd no idea my modest post would arouse such interest! Late breakfast. Incidentally, is it Marmite on toast or Toast and Marmite?

In our house it's Marmite Toast.
:D

sighs deeply.

Quote: Lazzard @ 23rd October 2014, 12:33 PM BST

In our house it's Marmite Toast and Marmate biscuit I talk to them, but they're both stoners,

because they're baked!
:D

Lazzard maybe if you got a nice job on the tills at the village Budgen, maybe you'd get to meet other people....

Just got back from a curry. Had a chicken tikka ceylon with mushroom rice and a few sides. Delicious.

And as a result I'm currently bloated.

Nice roast chicken dinner earlier. Can't argue with that on a Tuesday.

Well I have just eaten a delicious cheese and onion pie. I bought it from the bakery earlier in the day. Homemade food always the best type of food in my opinion don't you agree?

Quote: Gazzo @ 28th October 2014, 9:58 PM GMT

Well I have just eaten a delicious cheese and onion pie. I bought it from the bakery earlier in the day. Homemade food always the best type of food in my opinion don't you agree?

Homemade food from the bakery?

Quote: Oldrocker @ 28th October 2014, 11:10 PM GMT

Homemade food from the bakery?

Well it tastes and bakes like it's homemade. It is homemade though by the bakery so I classify it as home-made.

Had peanut butter on toast. Think I put too much Flora on though. Can still taste it.

Buffalo burgers.

Chicken Sandwich