15 Storeys High - opinions

I'd just like to know what the consensus is on this. Is it any good in your opinion? Worth watching?

I've read the page on this site and watched a couple of clips on youtube but it's difficult to judge.

It's brilliant, one of my favourites

Highly recommend it. Very nice pace to it, the humour seems to roll along gently but consistently.

Like it lots. If you like the clips, you'll like the show as it's the same sort of humour.

Dan

It's a decent character based comedy. It's not really laugh out load funny, more consistently amusing. It's quite slow moving.

I like it a lot, it's interested.

Love it!

I've only seen one episode so far, but I thought it was great. I really want to see the rest of them.

Top notch comedy, I would love to see it again.

I really like it. Lots of laughs and Sean Lock and Benedict Wong are both excellent.

Brilliant. One of the Best comedys that BBC Three (It was BBC Choice back then) has produced along with Monkey Dust.

It's brilliant. One of the best British sitcoms of the last few years, very very funny.

Cheers guys. I'll give this a spin. :)

Quote: ajp29 @ November 8, 2007, 12:13 PM

Brilliant. One of the Best comedys comedies that BBC Three (It was BBC Choice back then) has produced along with Monkey Dust.

And proud. :)