Marley's Ghosts

It's like a less funny version of 'Rentaghost'. Tell me, does Dobbin appear next week?

Visually great though. Fab house and interiors.

It was good. Not great. The vicar provided most of the laughs. Good actor. I'll tune in next week now the set-up is all out of the way. It took an entire episode to get the situation sorted out, hopefully now the comedy side will kick in.

I enjoyed the first episode so will definitely watch the second. I didn't see why Marley would have any interest in the guy she was having an affair with, though.

Any thoughts about Ep2? It elicited a couple of chuckles from me. I was racking my brains in regard to determining where I'd seen the female burglar before and she was Andy's ex in Uncle

Well I enjoyed it, and spoke to someone today - completely unsolicited - who told me how much he is loving the show too.

I do like the show but I can't help but feel it needs some tightening in places. It seems to wander along and then a plot takes shape before it's over in a four-scene ending.

Quote: Woozie @ 12th October 2015, 1:20 AM BST

I do like the show but I can't help but feel it needs some tightening in places. It seems to wander along and then a plot takes shape before it's over in a four-scene ending.

I agree, there's just something 'missing' from the formula.

I must admit that Ep3 was a huge improvement and the series was starting to get into its stride. That said, it's all over. Oh well.

Any idea whether it will return for a second series?

I agree. The third episode was certainly the best of the three and I hope it's given a full run.