Non-comedy shows Page 5

Sorry I completely forgot on Saturday night Mark Watson was on Pointless Celebrities and Mark Watson also appeared on Celebrity Benchmark with Chris Ramsey and Jason Byrne.

Also, on Friday, Roisin Conaty was on The Great British Bake-Off's Extra Slice although she said about three things and none of which was a joke.

Tomorrow night sees the start of Alexander Armstrong's travel show on ITV.

Romesh Ranganathan joins new host Jack Dee on The Apprentice You're Fired on BBC 2 tomorrow night also.

Karl Pilkinton's Moaning Of Life started a new series tonight.

Matt Edmondson was on The Apprentice You're Fired last night but he's also producing several iPlayer sketches based on this series of The Apprentice as well.

Steve Coogan will be on TFI tonight.
Chris O' Dowd will be on The Graham Norton Show.

Is anyone else allowed to post on this thread?

Of course. I'm just posting the appearances in case people missed them and were interested.

Frances De La Tour is on Who Do You Think You Are? tomorrow night.

Will it include Andy as well I wonder?

Dawn French appeared on TFI Friday last night.

Also on last night, in an odd time-slot, Celebrity Benchmark saw Alex Brooker, Katherine Ryan, Chris Ramsey and Jason Byrne among the contestants.

I don't think I mentioned that Harry Enfield and Paul Whitehouse appeared on The Jonathan Ross Show last week.

Nick Frost and Martin Clunes appeared on the show tonight.

They were also on Radio 2 this afternoon on Dermot's show.

This is a comedy but it's not mentioned on the front page so I'll mention it here. Matt Berry has a new special on iPlayer, looking at Ghosts.

Mark Gatiss appeared on The One Show this evening.
He also has a documentary on James Bond tomorrow night on BBC4.

Nicholas Parsons's doc on Edward Lear is available on iPlayer.

Susan Calman was a guest on The Apprentice You're Fired this evening.