Taskmaster

Greg Davies new project on Dave is funny as hell. Assistant Alex Horne and guest comedians Frank Skinner, Josh Widdicombe, Roisin Conaty, Tim Key and Romesh Ranganathan kept me laughing through all the crazy tasks Greg devises. Can't wait for more.

I liked it too!
I didn't realise it was going to be the same guests every week. But I like all of them, so no complaints from me.
I kind of wish Greg Davies was on everything.

Greg needs to put out another series of Cuckoo, another DVD, a talk show and his own channel full of all his old series and more new ones.

Quote: C-Fitz @ 4th August 2015, 5:49 PM BST

Greg needs to put out another series of Cuckoo, another DVD, a talk show and his own channel full of all his old series and more new ones.

Yep! And all his appearances on Would I Lie To You, etc.

I think it's the best thing on TV right now.
It also strengthens DAVE as an original channel.
This, Alan Davies, Crackanory, Parks and Rec, Suits, Dave Gorman and of course Red Dwarf. I'm loving DAVE.

I've missed some episodes already, but I'll be tuning in as it's got my strange comedy crush, Frank Skinner.

I have a crush on Romesh. I think it's his wonky eye.

Quote: zooo @ 4th August 2015, 10:18 PM BST

I guess that's helpful if say, you're both on a date and he's looking at you whilst checking whether the cider tap has gone off.

:D

Quote: zooo @ 4th August 2015, 10:18 PM BST

Wonky eye? Here's a treat for you

"Hey Zooo Guys!"

*rubs legs*

Thanks to Romesh, I will now be singing Tree Wizard for the next 24 hours.

Quote: Woozie @ 4th August 2015, 9:17 PM BST

I think it's the best thing on TV right now.
It also strengthens DAVE as an original channel.
This, Alan Davies, Crackanory, Parks and Rec, Suits, Dave Gorman and of course Red Dwarf. I'm loving DAVE.

Alan Davies, Crackanory, Dave Gorman and Taskmaster all appear to be relatively cheap to make too. All very simple, but good ideas. Whoever is in charge of commissioning original content at Dave is doing a great job.

Although, Suits is awful. I think it's the only show on TV in which I want to punch every single character in the face. It's like it's the new Scrubs.

Undercover is dull. I don't understand why Sarah Alexander (who is lovely) would devise a show and not give herself the best part. She should be playing the central character and Daniel Rigby should play, erm, no one (he's really not very good).

I've watched this week and last. Roisin's stupidity act (is it really an act?) was wearing very thin by the end of last week when she appeared on Countdown. I thought she was quite good tonight.

I like all of them apart from Josh who I only like on The Last Leg. I find him so annoying on everything else and he is on EVERYTHING it seems. It's for this reason I think they should alternate the guests a bit. Maybe they will if it gets a second series which I think it should. Even if there were just 7 or 8 regulars who alternated so there were some weeks when certain panellists didn't appear.

Just managed to endure the entire first episode - it's shit. I'm going to watch the second episode purely because of you people. But if it's shit again you can expect me kicking off like f**k !

Episode 1 = 4 out of 10

Episode 2 is better

Episode 2 = 6.5 out of 10