New Funny Comedy Podcasts 2015

Hi all,

When doing research for our own new comedy podcast 98problems I did quite a bit of research into comedy podcasts to uncover some hidden gems.

So thought it was worth a share.

I was specifically looking for indie, low budget podcasts from people not off the telly.

The first one I found is We're from the internet which I personally quite like but I'm guessing it will divide opinion.

Why?

Because it's not haha in your face jokes funny.

It's two guys chatting about a different question each day. Like 'what wouldn't you do for a million pounds?' and 'handshake or fist bump'.

They record the show daily every morning and it's in nice 10 minute bite size chunks. I think they also do another podcast and have written some books.

I later found out that they are just up the road from us in Peterborough which is quite cool.

I found them in the new and noteworthy section on itunes under comedy.

I also found animates. which is a great concept.

Three comedians chat about old cartoons. Each episode they watch an episode then chat about it.

The first one is about defenders of the universe. Was great hearing the old theme tunes at the start.

Definitely worth a listen for nostalgia if anything. You remember sharky and george don't you?

There are quite a few podcasts about movies. We're movie geeks so we like hearing people ranting about them.

Movie Maintenance gets people to reimagine how they would make certain films.

Starting obviously with the star wars prequels. The first 9 episodes of the podcast are all about the star wars prequels then they move on to the new avengers, man of steel and the massively disappointing Prometheus.
I normally prefer to hear British stuff but this is from our cousins across the pond.

Well I hope you like my handful of funny podcasts or at least one of them.

Hello all - I'm new to this forum. Looking to check out some new podcasts and also share ours. Looking for comedy and MMA podcasts.

Thanks,

Roland

NR Exposed is a weekly comedy, sports, and life coaching podcast featuring Mike and Roland. It's uncut, unedited, and will smack you in the face with entertainment. Each week Mike and Roland will share their life experiences through visual storytelling while covering their favourite sports including MMA, Football, Basketball and wrap things up by covering the news in ways you didn't think were possible.

Find us on iTunes: http://tiny.cc/nrexposed and Stitcher: http://tiny.cc/nrexposed2

www.nrexposed.com

Quote: Swansonite @ 30th June 2015, 2:51 PM BST

Hi all,

When doing research for our own new comedy podcast 98problems I did quite a bit of research into comedy podcasts to uncover some hidden gems.

So thought it was worth a share.

I was specifically looking for indie, low budget podcasts from people not off the telly.

The first one I found is We're from the internet which I personally quite like but I'm guessing it will divide opinion.

Why?

Because it's not haha in your face jokes funny.

It's two guys chatting about a different question each day. Like 'what wouldn't you do for a million pounds?' and 'handshake or fist bump'.

They record the show daily every morning and it's in nice 10 minute bite size chunks. I think they also do another podcast and have written some books.

I later found out that they are just up the road from us in Peterborough which is quite cool.

I found them in the new and noteworthy section on itunes under comedy.

I also found animates. which is a great concept.

Three comedians chat about old cartoons. Each episode they watch an episode then chat about it.

The first one is about defenders of the universe. Was great hearing the old theme tunes at the start.

Definitely worth a listen for nostalgia if anything. You remember sharky and george don't you?

There are quite a few podcasts about movies. We're movie geeks so we like hearing people ranting about them.

Movie Maintenance gets people to reimagine how they would make certain films.

Starting obviously with the star wars prequels. The first 9 episodes of the podcast are all about the star wars prequels then they move on to the new avengers, man of steel and the massively disappointing Prometheus.
I normally prefer to hear British stuff but this is from our cousins across the pond.

Well I hope you like my handful of funny podcasts or at least one of them.

This podcast is about two guys chatting. Your avatar has two guys on it. What a fantastic coincidence!!

If you are looking for low budget then please take a listen to 'Attack of the Spider Men'

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/attack-of-the-spider-men/id446170203

I wasn't inexpensive to produce but it sure as hell sounds cheap.