Bodger and Badger

I know, I know. I couldn't find a separate thread for it. So what's everyone's opinion? For fear of being laughed off the forum, I loved it as a kid as much as I do now, just purely innocent slapstick (plus in an early episode even Nicholas Parsons appeared for a cameo, lasting just a minute. I'll get my coat...)

Plus, you have to give it some credit, as I think I'm right in saying that it broke the 100 episodes barrier.

Totally with you on this one!

I used to love Bodger and Badger as a kid, it was fantastic. Such a shame it doesn't get rerun nowadays. Mash potatoes!

I'd love a complete DVD collection. Bloody years since I've seen it.

Quote: Aaron @ 30th June 2015, 1:39 AM BST

I'd love a complete DVD collection. Bloody years since I've seen it.

I'd love a DVD collection as well. You probably are aware but there is a 'live' DVD avaliable, which is basically a filmed act at a birthday party. One of the bonus features set on a farm is basically a new episode of the series though, I enjoyed it.

Incidentally a few years ago I went to tiny live show they did at the back of a pub and afterwards he and Badger (for he is real!) came out and chatted, one (or should I say two) of the nicest people I've met, very happy to chat about the series, it seems there's still a huge nostalgiic feeling towards it.