8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown - Series 6 Page 5

Last week they all missed the word 'Farted'. And they call themselves comedians!

"Jimmy Carr I suspect is a complete c**t in real life"

No idea what gives you that Impression.

By all accounts he is a real nice bloke and very down to earth. Heard/read plenty of Celebs say good things about him and know a couple of people who have met him and had only good things about him.

Still loving Catsdown but really hope they bring back normal 8 out of 10 cats soon.

Still love watching these, a shame that Jon has been missing most of the Series. I'm not keen on the idea that the series hasnt had a break yet - I mean this is the 13th week in a row it has been on.

They're recording another two episodes next Thursday so if they get added onto to the end of this series then we could see a 17 episode series!!

I certainly didn't expect Rachel to start speaking Russian out of the blue... Then I remembered hearing something about her dating some Russian dancer or whoever he is.

And speaking of playing along, I beat the teams in one of the rounds again with "GROANED", but the dictionary corner had 8s. ;)

And how was her Russian?

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 8th August 2015, 8:26 AM BST

And how was her Russian?

It was rather good. Pronunciation could use some work, but everything she said was grammatically correct. :)

Hold on to your hats, people - Jon's back!

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/8_10_cats_does_countdown/episodes/10/16/

Yayyyyy!

About bloody time.

That was a long honeymoon.

I actually think they film multiple episodes of this in quite a short time period, so it might not have actually been that long. Can anyone confirm this? How is filming done?

Yes, they film about 3 episodes a day I think.

Sorry if I have missed it mentioned anywhere, but will they ever be doing any more normal 8 Out Of 10 Cats? I really miss them.

No idea! We expect more at some point, but it's clearly quicker, easier and more profitable for them to do Does Countdown for now.

Quote: Aaron @ 13th August 2015, 9:37 PM BST

Yes, they film about 3 episodes a day I think.

How do you know this sort of thing?

Quote: Jackamo @ 15th August 2015, 4:37 PM BST

How do you know this sort of thing?

I pay attention. :)