Celebrity Juice - Series 13

Back soon is the 13th series of ITV2 hit panel show, Celebrity Juice and Holly Willoughby is back! Fearne Cotton and Gino D'Acampo are also returning alongside Mr Keith Lemon!

Can't wait for the new run!

I have got tickets for the new series, I can't wait.

Well I have got my tickets for tonight and I bloody loved the first episode of Celebrity Juice.

It has run it's course now. Gone very stale. Same guest over and over. dull games that make you want to cringe more than laugh.

Leigh has clearly been told to tone down what he says and does, and the stunts he would pull with his female guests, the liberties he would take have now stopped completely.

It is a shame as there was a time I hoped CJ never ended and I guessed I just always thought it would stay fresh.

Big fan of Leigh Francis and I loved his new sketch show, but I have to now side with others who are right when they say ITV have gave up far to much time to the Keith Lemon character, you can overkill something and that has happened here.

Watched it live and it was bloody fantastic and I even met Mr Keith Lemon himself.

Bet he believes in Father Christmas as well!

What do you mean paul?

Are you being serious, George? I never can tell...

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 28th March 2015, 5:44 PM GMT

Are you being serious, George? I never can tell...

Who knows? He probably did go, I'd love to go and see it live but I live too far away. This series though, I am really enjoying it.