Cucumber (and Banana) Page 2

Rufus Hound: in the nuddy (with very safe camera angles.) I'm enjoying the intertwined plots and Julie Hesmonghaigh is especially good.

Heh, that was funny, he was a convincing kisser of men though - some straight actors are rubbish at it.

I couldn't look when Ardal O'Hanlon was about to have sex. It all felt just very wrong seeing Father Dougal like that...

Quote: dellas @ 13th February 2015, 8:52 AM GMT

Must watch-- I'm bi-curious

Just like Freddie.
Who has probably made quite a few men bi very-curious indeed.

(Have only just realised the actor's sister is Emilia Fox.)

Quote: zooo @ 13th February 2015, 1:00 PM GMT

Heh, that was funny, he was a convincing kisser of men though - some straight actors are rubbish at it.

I couldn't look when Ardal O'Hanlon was about to have sex. It all felt just very wrong seeing Father Dougal like that...

Just like Freddie.

I kept thinking about Dougal's He-Man duvet cover and footie shirt!

Freddie Fox has amazing cheekbones, however isn't he also appearing in Peppa Pig at the moment?

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 13th February 2015, 1:06 PM GMT

I kept thinking about Dougal's He-Man duvet cover and footie shirt!

Freddie Fox has amazing cheekbones, however isn't he also appearing in Peppa Pig at the moment?

Laughing out loud

Quote: zooo @ 13th February 2015, 1:00 PM GMT

Just like Freddie.

You are projecting again Zooo!

Soz. Dirty habit.

I started watching Banana last week and really like how we get to see isolated versions of all the other universes bubbling away on the sidelines of Cucumber.

It's a nifty trick by RTD.

Quote: zooo @ 4th February 2015, 10:35 PM GMT

But I think he's bloody insane and is quite likely to beat the crap out of him if anything happens between them.

Lance should have listened to me. :(

Thanks for the spoiler, zooo!

Rolling eyes

That was a brilliant episode; really compelling. Once everybody has caught up, we can discuss it in more detail. Once again a great link to Banana and I kept thinking that the main character in the latter was played by the same actress as Stella's Matron.

I missed the last minute of Banana. Angry

The main character was so funny, surprised I've never seen her in anything else.

Quote: zooo @ 27th February 2015, 12:21 PM GMT

I missed the last minute of Banana. Angry

The main character was so funny, surprised I've never seen her in anything else.

I haven't either, but IMDB listed a whole load of her back catalogue which was quite a'16-35 demographic' kind of thing if that makes sense?

*looks*

Ah, I have actually seen 4 or 5 of the things she's been in. I obviously just have a crap memory!

Look at her cute little neurotic face.

She would make a great Doctor Who. If only RTD was still in charge!