Cucumber (and Banana)

I've enjoyed the last couple of episodes of this.

Decent dialogue and RTD has built up an intriguing plot so far.

A few of the peripheral characters jar a little bit though.

Daniel, in particular, confuses me. Is he straight? Is he bi-curious? Is that the point?

Which one is Daniel, I'm rubbish with names. Oh is he the one with crutches?

It is a BIT like Queer As Folk 20 years on, but not as good. Am still really enjoying it though. A lot of the main characters are pretty unlikeable, but it's strangely reassuring to see middle aged people who are still so clueless and immature.

I think it's great too: really compelling. I like the interaction between the characters, esp the link to Banana.

Quote: zooo @ 4th February 2015, 9:47 PM GMT

It is a BIT like Queer As Folk 20 years on, but not as good. Am still really enjoying it though. A lot of the main characters are pretty unlikeable, but it's strangely reassuring to see middle aged people who are still so clueless and immature.

you should look at me

Quote: zooo @ 4th February 2015, 9:47 PM GMT

Daniel is the handsome swimming guy.

He has a fantastic physique, especially in those wetsuit shots. I think he's bi-curious.

I'm bifocal.

Oh himmm. He's in the closet I guess. Is scared of gays but only cos he subconsciously knows he is one (or bi).

But I think he's bloody insane and is quite likely to beat the crap out of him if anything happens between them.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 4th February 2015, 9:49 PM GMT

I think it's great too: really compelling. I like the interaction between the characters, esp the link to Banana.

Yes, I like Banana too. I've no idea which bits have been in which show though.

The storyline about the lesbian in love with the supermarket woman was Banana I think - excellent episode.

Quote: Marc P @ 4th February 2015, 10:31 PM GMT

I'm bifocal.

But are you cucumber, banana or tofu?

I'm sweet pea!

Laughing out loud

;)

I've never watched an episode but I'm sick to death of the adverts for it.

Quote: zooo @ 4th February 2015, 10:35 PM GMT

Oh himmm. He's in the closet I guess. Is scared of gays but only cos he subconsciously knows he is one (or bi).

But I think he's bloody insane and is quite likely to beat the crap out of him if anything happens between them.

Yes, I like Banana too. I've no idea which bits have been in which show though.

The storyline about the lesbian in love with the supermarket woman was Banana I think - excellent episode.

But are you cucumber, banana or tofu?

Age wise: tofu!

Quote: Lee @ 9th February 2015, 11:56 AM GMT

I've never watched an episode but I'm sick to death of the adverts for it.

Homophobe!

Must watch-- I'm bi-curious