Writers Eastleigh / Southampton / Winchester

Hello,

We have set up a weekly workshop/perfomance space for comedy writers and performers in Eastleigh, Hampshire. We are looking for new members. If you are in the Eastleigh, Southampton, Winchester and surrounding areas and would like to develop, produce and perform comedy of any style then we would love to see you. We meet every Wednesday 7-9pm and have shows planned for March and April. We have strong links to local film, theatre and music companies/performers and this is a great opportunity for writers/performers of all levels to get involved in producing some great work.

You can find us at: The Courthouse, Leigh Road, Eastleigh, SO50 9ZN.

We have put a couple of sketches on soundcloud so far but we are open to all styles of comedy, so if you are interested then come and join us!

https://soundcloud.com/courthousecomedylab

hello

am looking for someone from basingstoke area to go along to this?

Hello! Just bumping this thread (I believe that's what the young folk call it, I could be wrong) to remind anyone in the area that we are still around and happy to see new members. We're currently working on a video project amongst other things. Our location has changed slightly, due to the council's decision to knock the Courthouse down and replace it with a drive-thru MacDonalds, just PM me for details of our exciting new location if you are interested, same scenario as the original post, you can do whatever you like comedy-wise and we are a friendly bunch. We perform at a monthly open spot too, so performers and writers are all welcome.

Wave

Quote: Courthousecomedylab @ 23rd July 2016, 6:59 PM BST

Our location has changed slightly, due to the council's decision to knock the Courthouse down and replace it with a drive-thru MacDonalds

Judge: The courthouse knocked down and replaced with a McDonald's? Somebody's gonna FRY for this!