Matt Berry sketch show?

Hi. The other day somebody posted a YouTube video of a comedy sketch on Facebook. It starred Matt Berry where he acted all gentlemanly with women until they mentioned they had a boyfriend.

Once such bit of the sketch involved a woman struggling with an aquarium. Matt offered to carry it for her and they walked along for a while, saying how much of a gentleman he is. Then she mentioned it's her boyfriend's aquarium. Immediately he shouts "Oh f**k off" and purposely drops it. SMASH! Another segment involved him kicking a woman's dog and sending it flying through the air upon the mention of her other half.

The sketch had a BBC Three logo, so it's obviously a sketch show n that channel, but there was no mention of its origin.

I'd love to know which sketch show this is as it looks surprisingly funny for a BBC Three show.

Those series of sketches are fantastic and the show in question is Snuff Box. Unfortunately the rest of the series fails to hit those highs.

Ah, right. Thanks

It's not a bad show, co-starring Rich Fulcher from The Mighty Boosh, but, like so many sketch shows since about 1992, it stretches 3 episodes of material to 6 episodes. Each episiode also has just enough plot to annoy you that there isn't more plot. Laughing out loud

Still worth watching if you find the DVD for a couple of quid in Oxfam, like I did.

I watched this again recently. Good fun and certainly worth a try if you are a fan of Berry. Not a classic though.

I watched Snuff Box again a few years ago, having originally loathed it at broadcast, and found myself loving it.

Snuff Box featured some classic stuff but it was just too depraved for its own good. I loved it though.

As a few have said it's very hit and miss but one thing stands out that Matt Berry is the star of the show. Never got the Rich Fulcher love, found him annoying even on The Mighty Boosh. They could have cut it down to 4 episodes really, seems to be getting a lot of attention now after people finding out about Matt Berry through the awesome Toast of London.