Anyone got any ideas?

Hello, I have got £200 pounds to spend on comedy DVDS and boxset for Christmas anyone got any ideas?

I like stuff like Only Fools,Porridge,On The Buses,Bottom and Open All Hours. I have already got those. I like classic stuff.

If you could help me,it would be very useful to me,

Kind Regards,

Gaz

Apparently Mr BN has bought me S1&S2 of Look Around You for Christmas. I'm also wondering whether to purchase the S1&2 box set of Sean Lock's Fifteen Storeys High? I also own S1-3 of The League of Gentlemen plus Peter Kay's Phoenix Nights, both of whom are excellent with loads of extras and commentaries.

It maybe worth recording some stuff on GOLD to determine what stuff you like outside your comfort zone prior to splashing out.

Have you seem the worst week of my life?

Quote: Gazzo @ 21st November 2014, 6:26 PM GMT

Hello, I have got £200 pounds to spend on comedy DVDS and boxset for Christmas anyone got any ideas?

I like stuff like Only Fools,Porridge,On The Buses,Bottom and Open All Hours.

Get those then Whistling nnocently, for what's left over click on the BCG 'Shop' icon, you'll find loads of ideas there.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 21st November 2014, 7:21 PM GMT

Get those then Whistling nnocently, for what's left over click on the BCG 'Shop' icon, you'll find loads of ideas there.

I have already got those.I will edit my post to make it more clearer.

I prefer more classic stuff.

Quote: CallumS @ 21st November 2014, 7:02 PM GMT

Have you seem the worst week of my life?

Good one!

Otway the movie

See Amazon product listing

One Foot In The Grave: pretty standard sitcom set up with a black, surreal heart. Geek

Yes, (Prime) Minister

It Ain't Half Hot Mum

Classic? Hancock.

Thanks for all of your ideas guys. I will check them and see whether I will buy them.

I was thinking The Good Life too.

I just bought a George and Mildred boxset.

Quote: Gazzo @ 21st November 2014, 10:17 PM GMT

Thanks for all of your ideas guys. I will check them and see whether I will buy them.

I was thinking The Good Life too.

If you like that (Briers) then I can highly recommend Every Decreasing Circles - he is absolutely superb in it.

I recommend browsing our recommended page for ideas: https://www.comedy.co.uk/shop/recommended/

Quote: Aaron @ 22nd November 2014, 3:28 PM GMT

I recommend browsing our recommended page for ideas: https://www.comedy.co.uk/shop/recommended/

Just checked that out - excellent selection! Covering just about anyone who was anyone in British Sitcom - I'd forgotten about Just Good Friends. One we never missed when it was on.

Thanks to Aaron and everyone I have ordered the Goodnight Sweetheart boxset.