Teckle Books BCG promotion

Hi there,

We're currently running a promotion with BCG so hopefully the mods here will forgive me a bit of minor spamming.

Like many members of this forum I spent a lot of time trying to write sitcoms and becoming frustrated at the brick walls you run into at every turn. I eventually decided that if I wanted to write comedy then I had to do something about it myself so started Teckle Books, an independent publishing company producing funny books.

I still harbour ambitions of seeing a sitcom of mine produced one day but for the moment I'm concentrating on bringing out books designed to give readers a chuckle.

You might have already seen the interview with me and my fellow Teckle author Barry on this site ( https://www.comedy.co.uk/shop/teckle_books_interview/ ) and new pieces from both of us will be appearing here soon.

Both The Tartan Special One and Clubbed to Death are available in paperback and ebook via our website - www.tecklebooks.co.uk - and new books from Teckle are in the pipeline. if you like comedy books then give us a whirl. We're honestly funny as f**k.

Cheers,
Grant.