Citizen Khan - Series 3 Page 2

I don't watch the show because I'm a racist (screams of horror and police sirens) but I have more than a sneaky admiration for it. Ray is a brave man to make it and it is exactly what was needed.

Old hat or not the gags are coming from some masters, the next episode, I see, borrows one of my favourite comedy routines from his hero Dave Allen. So I might even watch. :)

It's a comical series. Not earth shattering, just comical. There doesn't seem to be any racist rants from any sector so I must assume it's pretty near the mark too.

Quote: gb901 @ 8th November 2014, 5:54 PM GMT

Televisual diarrhoea.
Honestly the wig jokes went out in the 1970s!

The old jokes are the best though.

I feel sorry for the writers having to sit through Bernard Manning in order to get their material...

Loved Friday's episode. A classic.

I thought it was shit.

I also thought it was one of the weaker episodes, it was alright but certainly nothing to go mad over. I have heard though that Riaz is due to appear in this weeks episode!

I think the show is stupid and unfunny but I like the woman who plays the "good" daughter. She's beautiful.

I really enjoyed tonight's episode, it was nice to see the show leave the house and also good to say a guest appearance from Belinda Lang.

Nice to see Dave and Riaz too, I was getting worried thinking they had left.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 28th November 2014, 8:38 PM GMT

I think the show is stupid and unfunny but I like the woman who plays the "good" daughter. She's beautiful.

I too find the show stupid and half unfunny and I too like one of the women who play the daughter, but it's not the "good" daughter, it's the other.

I meant this one, maybe we...damn...you made me Google for Citizen Khan!!!!

I think both the daughters are pretty hot but other than their eye 'candiness' there's not much else to enjoy here.

First 2 series were harmless, but this latest one is absolute shite!
One can only assume it keeps getting recommissioned due to diversity targets within the good old PC beeb?

Yep, most of the episodes in the first two series had their fair share of laughs but Series 3 has been utter cack as it's all largely been focused on the up and coming nuptials. In the hen and stag dos episode you could feel the palpable discomfort among the women in the hen scene in the salon as the mirth was so forced. Even more painful to watch.

Quote: Alexei Q @ 10th December 2014, 9:23 AM GMT

Yep, most of the episodes in the first two series had their fair share of laughs but Series 3 has been utter cack as it's all largely been focused on the up and coming nuptials. In the hen and stag dos episode you could feel the palpable discomfort among the women in the hen scene in the salon as the mirth was so forced. Even more painful to watch.

Yes, Laura Aikman's discomfort was palpable! She had the mmisfortune of appearing in one episode of Series 2.