Scrotal Recall

Hello! I write this show and am happy to answer any of your questions. I will also accept bouquets with grace, and will respond gracelessly to criticism no matter how well-founded. I'm a longtime BCG lurker and liked it when Andrew Collins joined this forum to discuss a show he worked on; I thought I'd do likewise. Hope you enjoy the show.

Never heard of it. What obscure channel is it on?

http://www.channel4.com/info/press/programme-information/scrotal-recall

They don't have Google in the 19th century do they Chappers.

Starts tomorrow on Channel 4 I think. EDIT: Or not! No idea why I thought it was tomorrow

2nd October, 10pm, Channel 4.

nb don't confuse it with someone doing really shitty go animate sketches.
God I hate go animate I hope like you titular character it gets chlamydia of the bum and dies from it.

But Tom I wish your show every success, I might even watch it if I;m not doing my hair.

I hadn't seen GoAnimate before. Now I have. The first of perhaps many reasons I'll have cause to regret posting here.

I hope your elaborate hair-care routine lets up long enough to watch the show, sootyj. There will be an ad break, so there'll probably be time to rinse conditioner halfway through. If that helps.

The real struggle is finding it, I'm sure I'll find time certainly it's a interesting premise

I used to work for your directors dad.
So there.

Good luck with it.

The shows title made me laugh, if that's a good start?

I'll tune in.

Hello Tom, welcome!

How embarrassing. Well I've heard of the show and am looking forward to seeing the series. Great regular cast.

Quote: sootyj @ 23rd September 2014, 10:45 AM BST

The real struggle is finding it, I'm sure I'll find time certainly it's a interesting premise

Just do what I do, I always keep my conditioner in the bathroom, that way I can find it easily.

Quote: sootyj @ 23rd September 2014, 10:18 AM BST

nb don't confuse it with someone doing really shitty go animate sketches.
God I hate go animate I hope like you titular character it gets chlamydia of the bum and dies from it.

They would be on "A Rectal Scroll".

Are we onto puns now then?

My name sti Earl.

Quote: Nogget @ 23rd September 2014, 4:27 PM BST

Are we onto puns now then?

My name sti Earl.

Anagrams.

That's two me's and a nasty liar.

Not sure why though. :S