I just got a REAL HORSE POOP from my friend byMail Page 3

No. not clear, but amusing none the less

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 21st September 2014, 10:38 PM BST

Thank you fan(s). :D

I think the word you are looking for is recoup, which would make more sense with your "Well, aren't you a superduper recuper"

Now go and apologise to keewik Wave

No actually, I mean recuper - as in recuperate

And I why are you so arsey?

Quote: Mikey88 @ 22nd September 2014, 2:05 AM BST

OH DEAR.........again.

As Vic was want to say: "You wouldn't let it lie", so if you insist on digging a deeper, bigger hole then here I am with my spade to help you................

OK, so it was a joke re keewik's spelling - that's not the way I read it but will certainly give you the benefit of the doubt and apologise for picking you up on it, although the mistake in your "signature" was then irresistible.

I would have left it there but you then erroneously pulled me up on house/horse from the perfectly correct saying of "People that live in glass houses............"

And now you are contradicting yourself. You say " thank you for informing me of the mistake in my quote" and that you will "now be correcting my monika"; but then go on to insist you do mean recuper from recuperate, which I thought we had established was not a word in the English language. The word is recoup, although if you could research the etymology it would probably show that recoup and recuperate do come from the same source and that with the quirks of the English language the "o" had been lost in the mists of time.

By the way, as Horseradish had picked you up on monika/moniker - does that make him arsey as well?

If you still won't believe me, then here is the line from The Simpsons:-

Ned: "Well aren't you a super duper recouper!" (following Marge's recovery from Agorophobia.)

And here is the (incomplete) script from the episode it comes from:-

http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?episode=s14e09

I thought my Wave would have indicated that it was a friendly jibe - seems not. :(

Hercules, you've obviously got your own issues to deal with so I think I'll just leave you alone now.

Quote: sootyj @ 22nd September 2014, 10:27 AM BST

One of my all time faves of MP. :D

Quote: Mikey88 @ 22nd September 2014, 2:56 PM BST

Hercules, you've obviously got your own issues to deal with so I think I'll just leave you alone now.

Not that old get out clause - only trying to help, but clearly you are set in you mind that you are right.

No hard feelings. ;)

Quote: Mikey88 @ 22nd September 2014, 2:05 AM BST

You should know by now. Being arsey is part of the fun of this forum. Don't take it personally. Everyone here is a twat apart from me.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 21st September 2014, 4:31 PM BST

Only 19.99? Let's all send some to Gerky dsadsdsa, I bet he'll still find this idea hilarious.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Chappers @ 22nd September 2014, 10:35 PM BST

You should know by now. Being arsey is part of the fun of this forum. Don't take it personally. Everyone here is a twat apart from me.

Mikey and me are good now. :)

We're best buds now me and old Herc. By the way, that really is a smashing blouse you have on Mr Thynne.