I just got a REAL HORSE POOP from my friend byMail

Hi guys,

i just got a real horse poop from my friend :D It was send by royal mail to my address.
If you are asking why, probably because I just had a birthday :D

The site is : www.sendshit.co.uk They also have a nice video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzRyQBFnyUQ

A saw everything, but this one ? :D :D :D
I know what I will send him for Christmas.

DID YOU GET THIS POOP AS WELL ?

What the bastarding hell are you on about ??

Quote: Gerky dsadsdsa @ 21st September 2014, 11:15 AM BST

POOP

Nothing further to add.

Sounds like a load of shite to me.

This thread is a blatant plug for a commercial website but the idea behind the business is brilliant.

I can see its founder making a LOT of money.

Quote: Rood Eye @ 21st September 2014, 12:22 PM BST

This thread is a blatant plug for a commercial website but the idea behind the business is brilliant.

I can see its founder making a LOT of money.

Ay lad, where there's tut muck........

Such an advert you nob! And I hate the concept. If someone sent me a shit in the post I would make them eat it and I would sue the company that sent it.

Why don't you go and do something nice. Pricks.

Only 19.99? Let's all send some to Gerky dsadsdsa, I bet he'll still find this idea hilarious.

They won't even be able to operate this business. It is an offensive act, if somebody wanted to they could quite legitimately get the police invloved - not to mention environmental health officers.

I hope they fail.

Just noticed the mods have banned the guy - nice one lads.

Although it is certainly illegal to post human 'waste' [shall we say] through Royal Mail, the act of transporting animal waste via the mail service may be a different affair altogether; it could constitute 'fertilizer services for the discerning'.

Although illegal, Sharon Osborne admitted [in print, no less] to sending compact packages of her own excreta to TV critics she took issue with; and as far as can be gathered, her crime on this score remains unpunished, and her wobbly buttocks remain soundly unspanked.

Quote: Mikey88 @ 21st September 2014, 4:41 PM BST

They won't even be able to operate this business. It is an offensive act, if somebody wanted to they could quite legitimately get the police invloved - not to mention environmental health officers.

I hope they fail.

Do you think the people from the bank didn't ask the right questions before they gave them a loan for this shit idea?

Yes, and as soon as she said that I thought she was a disgusting human being. Just utter waste.

And I'm not talking about being disgusted about poo, I am disgusted at cowardly, bitchy, gestures

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 21st September 2014, 5:49 PM BST

Do you think the people from the bank didn't ask the right questions before they gave them a loan for this shit idea?

haha,

"Yes sir, that's what we plan to do."

"Doodoo?"

This shit still open???

Do we even actually have any moderators?

Quote: lofthouse @ 21st September 2014, 6:04 PM BST

This shit still open???

Well done't keep posting! Oh, what have I just done?

your spelling is shit