Celebrity Juice - Series 12

Series 12 of this epic panel show is kicking off on 11th September. Very excited to see the return of Keith, Fearne and Holly!

I can't wait, it will make Thursday nights better.

Loved The First Episode Of This Series.

George, why are you beginning every word with a capital letter now?

Hilarious start to the series. The original notion of poking fun at the world of celebrity through the quizzes has pretty much gone completely out of the window though, hasn't it?

Quote: Aaron @ 12th September 2014, 12:12 PM BST

Hilarious start to the series. The original notion of poking fun at the world of celebrity through the quizzes has pretty much gone completely out of the window though, hasn't it?

Yes, appears to have. Overall though, an hilarious episode - I loved the scene where Keith had to go and fetch Arg off the swing! Laughing out loud

Loving the new series of Celebrity Juice, very funny and very entertaining! :)

Hate to say it but these first 2 haven't done it for me.

If those nudists did do it for you I'd be worried.

James was quite masterful with Chris Ramsey though. So that made the whole thing slightly less unpleasant.

Really enjoying the new series, Gino is hilarious as team captain and there have been some great guests on too. Looking forward to seeing Jimmy Carr on the Halloween special this week.

Not really a fan of Gino to be honest. He tries to hard to be crude and can't pull it off like Keith can :D

Wikipedia has a full list of CJ games to play with the whole family at Christmas: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Celebrity_Juice_games

I really do like Gino but each to their own. The thing what is annoying me is that the BCG originally stated that there would be 6 episodes to this new series and each week the episode count has just gone up and up. Does nobody know how many episodes this series will have?

Quote: G180e @ 4th November 2014, 4:26 PM GMT

I really do like Gino but each to their own. The thing what is annoying me is that the BCG originally stated that there would be 6 episodes to this new series and each week the episode count has just gone up and up. Does nobody know how many episodes this series will have?

Nope. They haven't issued any press details this series. We've just had to go by the availability of tickets.

I hate this show me. Keith Lemon is so annoying. The things he does in it is absolutely hideous and horrific. The guests are dreadful. Everything about the show is horrendous.

Another top notch series, Gino did a great job of filling in for Holly and Keith and Fearne were as funny as always! Great news to hear a festive special is on the way.