Trollied - Series 4

Trollied is reopening its doors again for a fourth run in October 2014. They've totally revamped the cast as well, I am very much looking forward to it as I have really enjoyed the previous three series.

New cast members include Aisling Bea, Jack Carroll and Stephen Tompkinson.

Who will be returning ?

Who will be watching?

Quote: Maximusmaxston @ 21st September 2014, 11:33 PM BST

Who will be returning ?

https://www.comedy.co.uk/news/story/000001506/new_cast_for_trollied_series_4/

Quote: Aaron @ 22nd September 2014, 12:21 PM BST

https://www.comedy.co.uk/news/story/000001506/new_cast_for_trollied_series_4/

Thanks

Quote: Maximusmaxston @ 21st September 2014, 11:33 PM BST

Who will be returning ?

Jane Horrocks gone, Mark Addy gone, Nick Blood gone, Chanel Cresswell gone, Chris Geere gone, Elizabeth Bower gone. Returning for Series 4 are Jason Watkins, Rita May, Carl Rice, Bev Rudd, Lorraine Cheshire, Faye McKeever, Victor McGuire, Dominic Coleman. I think Joel Fry, Adeel Akhtar and Danny Kirrane have left though. New cast includes Jack Carroll, Aisling Bea, Stephen Tomkinson.

I am not sure after all the staff changes on this show if it will keep the level of quality it has in the past. Of course the lack of Mark Addy will continue to hurt this show.

Quote: Maximusmaxston @ 29th September 2014, 11:02 AM BST

I am not sure after all the staff changes on this show if it will keep the level of quality it has in the past. Of course the lack of Mark Addy will continue to hurt this show.

Oh no it won't in my eyes. He was getting right on my nerves, I was glad he left! I think this fourth series will be the last though.

Quote: G180e @ 29th September 2014, 2:22 PM BST

Oh no it won't in my eyes. He was getting right on my nerves, I was glad he left! I think this fourth series will be the last though.

Mark Addy would never get on my nerves :) but I don't think it hurt the show as much as I thought it would do and there has been many extremely good episodes after his departure. I am a bit worried about this series though with the drastic staff changes.

Few exits then! But good to see a chunk of the cast are still there.

Nick Blood's a SHIELD agent now, ha.

I love Margolyes, but...with so much of the cast gone, it does make me wonder what direction the show will go? I mean, someone made a good point in the Series 3 thread that with Jane Horrocks now gone one of the major plotlines of the show has ended... same with Nick Blood leaving. I really loved the first and second series but the third with the random add on characters really put me off.

I hope the change in cast doesn't take away the natural charm it had in the past, although sometimes, change is good. Can't wait to see how BGT's Jack Carroll fits into the script!!

All the best!

I noticed it's going to be on at 8.30pm which is earlier than normal so are they toning down the show as it can be quite rude at times, which I love lol.

I was worried about this series after all the changes in cast but after seeing clips it seems like it won't be as bad as I expect. I am worrying about the earlier time slot though; it wasn't the most child-friendly of shows through its first three series, was it?

I don't have high hopes for Series 4 especially as I see that not only has Leighton departed, but the annoying Mr Pink - the male teacher and the Doctor's assistant's love interest - from Doctor Who has joined!