The Job Lot - Series 2

I'm looking forward to this series already. It starts in the autumn Rolling eyes

Celebrity Juice is on Thursday, this is on Wednesday.

Missed the first episode!

Anyone know where I can catch up on it?

ITV Player, presumably.

Thanks Aaron. I did manage to get it by searching on Virgin. Just in time too as it was last day to watch as 2nd episode was on tonight. Series linked now.

Thought it was good the premise was great but could have done a lot more with it. Characters are excellent.

Only just caught up on this week's episode, I was crying with laughter at some of it. Angela is by far the best character in the show!

Quote: G180e @ 5th October 2014, 10:54 PM BST

Only just caught up on this week's episode, I was crying with laughter at some of it. Angela is by far the best character in the show!

I agree but it's disappointing that the move to ITV2 has meant the humour's become much cruder. For me there's far more comedic mileage in focussing on the jobseekers and the absurdities they have to go through to continue to receive benefits. I'm not really bothered about the sex lives of the staff.

This new series has just gone from strength to strength each week, the jokes are funnier, the characters are stronger and the whole script is tighter. Really enjoying the new episodes, looking forward to the finale.

I've just stumbled across this. Surprisingly entertaining. Time for a bit of catch up. Finding this and Miranda ending! Kerching!

I found this rather disappointing to the first series. I thought the series lost a touch of something I don't know what.But maybe to the channel change.However I have my hopes up for a 3rd series. I thought the was a lot more action in the 1st series compared to the 2nd one.

I've found the second series a huge step up in quality and hilarity from the first. Actually a little disappointed it's ended.

I love this - hope there's a third series.

Quote: Aaron @ 30th October 2014, 12:12 AM GMT

I've found the second series a huge step up in quality and hilarity from the first. Actually a little disappointed it's ended.

100% agree with you, Aaron. Each episode just got better and better. Hopefully we will see a 3rd!

One of the best written sitcom episodes I've seen for a long time.

Brilliant writing and equally brilliant acting.

Wonderful! Just started on Series 3 and becoming more and more hooked but why oh why has this brilliant cast and comedy been hidden away like this? No one I know has seen it!