Big School - Series 2

After a mediocre first series, Big School is returning for a six-part second series at the end of this month. I will probably be tuning in again to see if things have picked up.

I watched the first episode this week, and am happy to report that if that is anything to go by, they've really ramped up the laughs this series. Much, much funnier than the whole of Series 1 combined.

Does anyone know when the new series starts? Thanks.

It says on here last week of August but it could be September.

Last week of August, not September. Could well be the 29th if they follow the same schedule as last year.

Oops my bad sorry.

Looking forward to this. With Jack Carroll it's going to be even better. Cannot wait for this.

Friday 29th 9:30 on BBC One.

The first series was only worth watching for 15 seconds per episode of Frances de la Tour being brilliant.

Will give it a second chance, but if it doesn't grab me by ep. 2.........

I was thinking we'd already had two series of this. I'm thinking of Bad Education though. Looking forward to Friday's ep.

Looking forward to this tomorrow night, enjoyed the first series.

This was really funny, just this opening episode was funnier than Series 1 combined. The only scene I felt was a little out of place was the music teacher's singing and becoming famous. Otherwise though, a really good opener to the new series.

I enjoyed tonight episode and thought it was better than series 1. But I do rather the titles in series 1.