Bananaman The Movie

The poster doesn't tell you much. Maybe the Goodies have cameos, maybe not.

http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/bananaman/30684/first-official-teaser-poster-for-the-bananaman-movie

Cameos? Hopefully they do all the voices!

I think it's live action.

That'd be a great shame. I've been unable to find any such indication.

Can't believe this, really, Bananaman The Movie. Bananaman was great. Hope all the Goodies are there somewhere, their voices are what made it great!

Interesting that there's no cast or crew mentioned despite it being out in a year.

Quote: Ben @ 12th July 2014, 8:38 AM BST

Interesting that there's no cast or crew mentioned despite it being out in a year.

No, still waiting.

Well I think we can safely say it won't be out this year.

I'm not sure if this will ever get completed.

But hey, we can still speculate. Who do you think would make a good Bananaman? I'd love to see this as a very British Edgar Wright/Simon Pegg collaboration. I reckon Simon Pegg would be a great Bananaman. Nick Frost as that policeman who helps him sometimes. Maybe Jack Carroll as Eric.

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 4th October 2015, 1:45 PM BST

I'm not sure if this will ever get completed.

Bit premature for that. Feature films are notoriously up-and-down. The third Bridget Jones movie was originally planned for release in 2012: it began filming 2 days ago.

Quote: Aaron @ 4th October 2015, 2:12 PM BST

Bit premature for that.

Mathematically, when it is not premature to say that something will never get completed? Geek

Apparently it's in early stages of production . Well that's waht it says on Wikipedia!

I live in Borehamwood, a mere stone's throw from Elstree Studios and they've had this movie in production there for a bloody long time.

Are you sure you're not stockpiling the banana supply?