Not Going Out - Series 7 Page 2

The tickets for the studio recordings are being released soon.

Not Going Out has been one of if not the best sitcoms I've seen in years. It has changed and grown over the years but they have stayed with the one thing that sets them apart from most sitcoms and it's that they tell jokes; good, funny, clever, and not so clever jokes! So many sitcoms think creating a funny situation is enough. Well it isn't and this show has made me laugh to the point of crying so many times, with the rabbit episode being the best one recently.

I'm going to put a challenge out to see who can quote the best funny line in the whole 6 series?

I'll start with one of my favourites:
Lee: "I thought he was going to do a Michael Jackson on us!"
Tim: "What, turn ugly?"
Lee: "No, take us to the top of a ferris wheel and toss us off!"

Just got the email about the recordings.

Teddington Studios

Friday 23rd May, 30th May, 6th June, 13th June, 20th June, 27th June, Thursday 3rd July, Saturday 12th July, Friday 18th July & 25th July. Show starts 7.30pm.

10 episodes including one on a Saturday.

Quote: FunyHaHA Not Funy Strange @ 2nd April 2014, 10:08 PM BST

Not Going Out has been one of if not the best sitcoms I've seen in years. It has changed and grown over the years but they have stayed with the one thing that sets them apart from most sitcoms and it's that they tell jokes; good, funny, clever, and not so clever jokes! So many sitcoms think creating a funny situation is enough. Well it isn't and this show has made me laugh to the point of crying so many times, with the rabbit episode being the best one recently.

I'm going to put a challenge out to see who can quote the best funny line in the whole 6 series?

I'll start with one of my favourites:
Lee: "I thought he was going to do a Michael Jackson on us!"
Tim: "What, turn ugly?"
Lee: "No, take us to the top of a ferris wheel and toss us off!"

Daisy on meeting Princess Anne.

"Her hands weren't soft though. They were very leathery. That's probably why she kept her gloves on."

When Lee and Lucy are in bed.

Lucy: "Have you been sleeping in my bed?"
Lee: "Yeah. I've also been sitting in your chair and eating your porridge."

And by the way location recordings have started!

We've got tickets for the 25th July so once again the Marshes will visit the smoke for our (almost annual) pilgrimage. We don't get out much to be fair.

Anybody recommend a nice boozer or 2 and an Indian restaurant in Teddington?
Thanks.

What time would you recommend queueing? I know I'll have to be there early but how early?

Quote: ErinT @ 15th May 2014, 11:15 PM BST

What time would you recommend queueing? I know I'll have to be there early but how early?

We tend to get there for about 5:30. Last time we got there early and there was no queue so we popped into the pub next door.

Quote: Percival Marsh @ 16th May 2014, 7:25 AM BST

We tend to get there for about 5:30. Last time we got there early and there was no queue so we popped into the pub next door.

Thanks!

I'm very lucky to have priority tickets for this Friday's filming, does that mean I don't have to queue? Also... any idea if I'll be able to park nearby Teddington Studios (I know there's no car park). Cheers :)

You will have to queue but you'll be taken in first, so as long as you get there before whatever the stated cut off time is, you're guaranteed a seat.

Quote: Aaron @ 21st May 2014, 9:54 PM BST

You will have to queue but you'll be taken in first, so as long as you get there before whatever the stated cut off time is, you're guaranteed a seat.

Great, thanks, yep I've got the time deadline details on the ticket.

How have the recordings been? Are we in for a good series or is it poor like Series 6?

Quote: G180e @ 1st June 2014, 12:29 PM BST

How have the recordings been? Are we in for a good series or is it poor like Series 6?

Well the two I've seen were belters!..:) and knowing some of what else is coming up, I'd say series 7 was back on track, very optimistic. Are we expecting it to start on telly Sept/Oct??

Quote: bubbles1505 @ 1st June 2014, 10:47 PM BST

Are we expecting it to start on telly Sept/Oct??

Yep, autumn going into early winter is my guess.