Impractical Jokers - Series 2

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/impractical_jokers/

I really enjoyed the first series. How about you?

To be really honest I only started watching this towards the end of series 1 because of Marek. I am a massive fan of We Are Klang and Roisin is my kooky fancy. At a push I could watch her washing the dishes - she's so cute and funny.

Hey, I can't believe I can't see mention of the American Version on this site but they are already on series 3 and there's 20 odd episodes per series. It is SO SO FUCKING FUNNY!!!! The English version is a poor imitation and is nothing compared to the US version. You will literally cry with laughter, it's the best comedy show that has been made for a long time. I urge you all to watch it

I just saw some of this on YouTube while trying to look for the American version and wow...just terrible. I guess we are even with the Americans now for all the terrible remakes they've done of British comedies because this is absolutely ghastly. The American version is much, much funnier and also the 4 jokers are all lifelong friends who spent years working together in an improv group before making the show, and it shows. They have great rapport, know everything about each other, and just generally have tons of fun. Meanwhile the UK version just slapped four subpar, unlikable comedians together and tried to copy the US version. Didn't work out! Oh well, it's cancelled now, but do yourself a favour and check out the American version if you have not. Extremely funny!

It's difficult to watch this show with the volume on.

The continuous laughing from this lot is really tedious.