Car Share

It's a BBC sitcom about two workers thrown together in a company car share scheme. Starring Peter Kay and due to air in 2014, it sounds quite good for a Peter Kay sitcom. Altough I think they should reconsider Max & Paddy's Road To Nowhere. I loved that, and Phoenix Nights.

Not written by him though interestingly.

Does anybody know what the two writers have worked on in the past?

Are we ever going to this show? It appears to have been in production for a while now and I haven't heard anything about any filming taking place.

Quote: Ben700 @ 19th June 2014, 12:53 AM BST

Surely they aren't going to scrap something with a big mainstream comic like Peter Kay attached to it?

If it's crap why not?

It was always planned for broadcast in 2014, and we are still expecting that to take place.

I wonder if it'll be as good as Max and Paddy's Road To Nowhere?

We've been waiting for well over a year for this now! Has it even been filmed? If so, when are we due for it to air?

February.

Quote: Aaron @ 27th December 2014, 9:34 PM GMT

February.

Cheers Aaron. When was it filmed?

Just because it's a big name doesn't mean it should automatically be picked up on. I saw Harry Hill's comedy soap pilot which never came to anything.

Quote: G180e @ 27th December 2014, 9:40 PM GMT

Cheers Aaron. When was it filmed?

Second quarter of 2014 is coming to mind, but I'm really not sure offhand.

The new 2015 BBC One trailer features a brief snippet of Car Share, so it has definitely been broadcast and will evidently be shown this year on BBC One. It's nice to see Peter Kay in a new sitcom role, looking forward to it.

They are doing a screening of these in Blackpool. Any news on when it is due for broadcast on TV?

Late Spring, I think.

Looking forward to seeing it. Intriguing idea and good to see him making new shows.