Brooklyn 99

Have people seen this new US comedy on Fox?
Started a couple of months back, about 9 episodes in now.
It's about a team of detectives in a NYPD precinct.
Ensemble cast and will appeal to 30 rock fans (there are a few shared SNL connections too).

It was my fave new US comedy of the year, but some of my friends have a considerably lower opinion of it!

And I don't know how I didn't notice this, but the star of this is none other than Cuckoo, Andy Samberg!

I believe this is coming to E4 soon. Created by the people behind Parks & Rec; the first few episodes I've seen show a lot of potential. Could be a good 'un.

This really gets going after 5 or 6 episodes, probably my favourite new comedy of 2013.

It's been my favourite sitcom this year besides Eastbound and Down.

Starts this Thursday 16th January, 9pm, E4.

I am liking the look of this. Promising, if it's from the Parks and Rec people.

I've seen MILLIONS of adverts for it. I'll give it a go, but it looks a bit Scrubs. (Although maybe only because the main guy looks like wotsit.)

Quote: zooo @ 14th January 2014, 3:48 PM GMT

I've seen MILLIONS of adverts for it. I'll give it a go, but it looks a bit Scrubs. (Although maybe only because the main guy looks like wotsit.)

Did you not like Scrubs? I like Scrubs. I don't think this'll be very Scrubs-like, mind.

I did like Scrubs for a while, but got bored of it in the end. Overdose of repeats probably to blame.

It won the Golden Globe for best sitcom this year, which is a surprise. Not because it's rubbish, just because it's so new, hasn't even finished its first season yet.

I'm looking forward to watching more of it, was funny.

Haven't seen any of it but the adverts look great and I'm looking forward to watching it on E4

Yes, enjoyed this, very much. *my review*

Enjoyed this pilot again on second watch. Only seen the first four eps so far, so I'm looking forward to watching the rest. Some good characters in there.

Am I missing something?

I guess I'm missing something as I thought that was a pile of shite.

I'm fed up of Apatow/Ferrell style manboy idiots as lead characters and Adam Sandberg (?) is like the worst of those type of characters with the arrogance turned up to 11.

Some of the supporting cast were alright, especially the new Captain but I spent the episode wanting a perp to put a bullet in the main guys face.

Quote: Tony Cowards @ 16th January 2014, 9:38 PM GMT

Am I missing something?

A picture under your name for one thing.