Drifters

Did anybody catch this last night on E4. It kicked off with a double bill and was really funny I thought, I had low expectations for it and I must say it blew me away. Very funny!

It got some giggles out of me and the characters were all quite appealing. I can imagine it getting even funnier as it goes along. Also, good to see an all female lead.

Is it just me or is Jessica Knappett the spitting image of Emma Thompson? Her eyes and facial expressions seem so much like Emma that I thought Jessica must be her daughter, but she's not.

I thought it was just brilliant. Really top quality comedy from start to finish. And it couldn't have been cast better. If you haven't seen it I seriously recommend catching up. After a string of absolute duds from the world of TV comedy, this is a real gem. About bloody time! :)

Yeh, I can see why people would really enthuse over this. What were your favourite parts Ringo?

Not my type this. Same as Scrubs. Awful.

It's alright like, worth watching but c'mon - people need to calm down, it's average, same as rest.

It's lucky they've got you around to police their enthusiasm. People were almost enjoying themselves then!

Quote: zooo @ 3rd November 2013, 2:28 PM GMT

It's lucky they've got you around to police their enthusiasm. People were almost enjoying themselves then!

I'm a fair believer that if your mate's wife is having an affair - you tell him, don't let him live in blissful ignorance.

I don't want to ruin anything for anyone, but can someone explain to me why, in the second episode, was the main girl having to run out of the house? Was it because it was his parents house?

That wasn't explained. I wondered if maybe he had a girlfriend he didn't want it getting back to, but I suspect we were just supposed to assume he wasn't keen on her in the sober morning light and wanted rid without anyone seeing.

Haha yeh, I think you're right. I think it falls a bit flat because she's not a bad looker and he wasn't Johnny Depp.

Cracking episode tonight. And lots more of Bob Mortimer too.

Enjoyed episode three, some great scenes in there. Loved it, so far a very good series.

Stone me a new sitcom that is actually quite good. How did that happen?