Snuff Box

Someone just showed me a clip of this on youtube where theyre talking about whether pcs or macs are better while hanging some guy, which i thought was hilarious. Seeing michael caine in a preists uniform shouting something like "Because i dont like f**kin' macs, their aimed at kids and posers arent they" cracked me up. I just wanted to know everyone elses thoughts on the show as a whole were, would it be worth getting?

hmmm, i just realised i probably should have posted this in other comedy. oh well, im sure it will somehow sort itself out...

Yeah Snuff Box was another underrated BBC Three comedy project which was brilliant (yes its surprising but BBC Three comedy can be good). My favorite bit was the song, which was an amazing theme tune, specially when the put it over the 'f**k, shit, horse piss, son of a two ball bitch, motherf**ker' lines. Hilarious.

I didn't even manage to make it half way through the first episode. Thought it was dire to say the least.

Snuff Box was amazing! (you big gay)

I loved the Rapper With A Baby song.
The silly songs were great, but the ongoing plots with the hangings and the mens club were just fantastic. Completely original show. I got addicted to it after a while.

There's lots of clips of it on youtube.

Someones discovered the bb codes.

I gave this another chance this week. Ab-so-flipping-lutely loved it. Was giggling all the way through. And really quite sitcom-y actually, which was very enjoyable.

I do urge that anyone who didn't try it properly, like me, gives it another go. :)

'Whiskey!'

Ha!

I love it when phrases in Matt Berry's voice enter my brain with no warning.

Is that a bit Freudian?

:O Blimey.

They were on Jonathon Ross's radio show on Saturday talking about this. They actually made it sound a bit shit.

Quote: chipolata @ October 27 2008, 3:24 PM BST

They were on Jonathon Ross's radio show on Saturday talking about this. They actually made it sound a bit shit.

What did they say? Any sniff of a new series?

Quote: Nick Rivers @ October 27 2008, 4:30 PM BST

What did they say? Any sniff of a new series?

Maybe. They said they were talking to the BBC, but the beeb wanted a lot of changes if they were to get another series. Changes that included making it much less dark. It didn't sound particularly hopeful from their point of view.

In that case, the BBC suck.

It's a perfect concoction. Leave it be.

Snuff Box. Very good. Very underrated.

(That is, "don't change it". Not "don't make another series".)