BCG Fantasy Premier League 2013/14 Page 124

Quote: Ben @ 21st July 2014, 9:55 PM BST

And don't use the scout's advice. Steve lost a lot of respect over that last year.

I think Jennie is quite capable of weighing up the Evidence herself in the Runaway Champion versus Sore Losers case
Oh she's gone, good thinking

Nope, I'm up for it.

whack me down for next season.

Quote: Ben @ 21st July 2014, 9:55 PM BST

And don't use the scout's advice. Steve lost a lot of respect over that last year.

Well it was open to everyone. I chose to shun it. I was wrong, Steve was right and won by a leaping mile. Bastard!

Quote: Jennie @ 21st July 2014, 10:32 PM BST

Nope, I'm up for it.

whack me down for next season.

There are so many possibilities around those two phrases I may implode. I went to the Carry On school of humour of course.

Quote: Jennie @ 21st July 2014, 9:34 PM BST

Can I play next year?

You can play this year but please sort out your avatar. The box is 130px x 130px so you need to crop your mug so it's square.

No. I shall play and my avatar shall remain unaltered. However if I ever need avatar help you shall be the first person I come to.

Quote: Jennie @ 21st July 2014, 11:35 PM BST

No. I shall play and my avatar shall remain unaltered. However if I ever need avatar help you shall be the first person I come to.

An independent opinionated woman. I long for the old days when it was a quick breakfast, doff your cap to the master of the house and off she'd go picking Hollyhocks and making Moonpie for her superior. (Sigh!)

Quote: Jennie @ 21st July 2014, 11:35 PM BST

You've misunderstood - cropping your photo was not a condition on letting you play, I was just drawing your attention to it in the hope that you would correct it.

I've always encouraged as many people to play as possible, although Steve's right, one shouldn't play without posting, as it's 'bad manners'.

If you don't want to correctly proportion your avatar, that's up to you, but why bother putting up your own photo if it's going to look like you've got hydrocephalus?

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 22nd July 2014, 9:12 AM BST

If you don't want to correctly proportion your avatar, that's up to you, but why bother putting up your own photo if it's going to look like you've got hydrocephalus?

Funny and educational :)

Welcome to the league Jennie. If Dan Dan ever sets it up of course.

Okay, set it up now. If you've re-registered, you are more than likely already in the league again.

League code is 285722-76805

PM me any problems.

I'll start a new thread too.

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ 22nd July 2014, 11:46 AM BST

PM me any problems.

I'll start a new thread too.

Dan

I'm staying on this one if that's all right with you
#bestseasonever

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 22nd July 2014, 9:55 PM BST

I'm staying on this one if that's all right with you
#bestseasonever

It's okay, Steve. I've got your back.

Maybe it was all a dream.

:D

Yup that's it
But don't get too good lest you be accused of skullduggery
(You can get away with it if you do Football for a job)

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 22nd July 2014, 11:47 PM BST

Chaps/chapesses -

And Chappers
may he rest in peace

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 22nd July 2014, 11:51 PM BST

And Chappers
may he rest in peace

Laughing out loud