What are you watching on TV? Page 3

no, no that is in context lol

Well, I just don't get it. Maybe I'm tired. My doctor says I should sleep more. Now that's the kind of prescription I like the sound of. Cool

Nah. Someone showed me that scene on its own!
I guess they knew my humour only stretches to fart noises...

Fart noises are brilliant. Normally. I guess I'm just sleepy.

Everyone watch this and wait for the song. Also the Wifey McBeaty drinikng contest and Ben Afflick preparing for a role Laughing out loud

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niu3b6q05Co

I love the 'banned' episode, season 2 I think it was. "Even though they killed my Lord/I need a Jew"

The last thing I watched was "Fried Green Tomatoes At The Whistle Stop Cafe" I quite like that film... it makes me feal quite squidgy inside... unlike those smack em up films that make me wanna buy a gun and blow everyones brains out... then turn the gun on my bessy mate and "Smack My Bitc* up" Then I made a CHAPO-CHINO and watched the morning news and felt like putting my head in the oven alongside some of "Aunt Bessies" savoury favourites... because real life sucks harder than a 80 year old chewing on a fluffy packet Weatheralls... tonight I may watch "The Breakfast Club" or I might just pick my toe nails and make a picture of next doors manky cat with the curly bits.... la la la la

Right now-Whose Line is it Anyway? US ah is it so terrible that I love it :(?

I can watch the radio on my TV.

I can listen to the TV on my radio and wash it with a brillo pad... and stick frozen peas to it... my tv's ace... it's like the brother i never had.

Quote: David Chapman @ August 7, 2007, 8:52 PM

I can watch the radio on my TV.

I can watch TV and listen to the radio on my phone.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ August 7, 2007, 8:02 PM

Right now-Whose Line is it Anyway? US ah is it so terrible that I love it :(?

Nothing wrong with a bit of Greg Proops and Colin Mochrie!

Gonna watch Baseketball in bed tonight. GOT MILK?

Jonathan Creek on Gold I think.

I'm watching How London Was Built, series 1 episode 1; Bridges. :)

(More on my computer than TV, but it's a TV programme nonetheless.)