What are you watching on TV? Page 2,006

Just watched Simon Evans on Live at the Apollo - hadn't seen him before - was very funny.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 27th February 2015, 8:56 PM GMT

Loved the winner on Two Tribes tonight.

She must be asked to join the Eggheads immediately. :)

I don't regularly watch that but she was very good and especially as she looked barely older that 30. And a degree in Contemporary Art. That must've taken some doing.

Quote: Chappers @ 27th February 2015, 8:14 PM GMT

Shame they didn't mute him out completely.

Exactly.

The documentary/concert film about James Brown...thanks to Herc.

Quote: Chappers @ 27th February 2015, 10:29 PM GMT

I don't regularly watch that but she was very good and especially as she looked barely older that 30. And a degree in Contemporary Art. That must've taken some doing.

Yes.

I really liked her. :)

Great throwaway line from Penelope Wilton's character in "Best Exotic Marigold Hotel".

"When I want your opinion I'll give it to you!"

Just half watching before Match of the Day.

Total Recall remake.
Did they have to make the main evil woman and the main nice woman two actors who look almost exactly the same? Bloody confusing in some scenes.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 28th February 2015, 10:20 PM GMT

The documentary/concert film about James Brown...thanks to Herc.

You're welcome. :) Haven't watched it yet - on too late for me at the moment. :(

Quote: zooo @ 2nd March 2015, 12:07 AM GMT

Total Recall remake.
Did they have to make the main evil woman and the main nice woman two actors who look almost exactly the same? Bloody confusing in some scenes.

Do you remember the previous one?

The original film? Yes...

Quote: zooo @ 2nd March 2015, 8:24 PM GMT

The original film? Yes...

So you do have total recall.

I watched a programme I had recorded this afternoon about Britain's supermarkets. Worth a watch especially how the big four treat their suppliers.

One thing that was said was how Aldi and Lidl concentrate on speed of service.

I've sometimes wondered how they manage to scan the items so fast. Seems that they have the barcode printed on all four sides !

Damn clever those Germans.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0544k9m/britains-supermarket-revolution-whats-in-it-for-us

The Conan Doyle thing with Martin Clunes. He doesn't look much like a barbarian although he's got a Scottish accent.

Quote: Chappers @ 2nd March 2015, 8:29 PM GMT

So you do have total recall.

Rolling eyes Rolling eyes Rolling eyes

Surprised you fell for it. Whistling nnocently