What are you watching on TV? Page 1,941

Quote: lofthouse @ 11th April 2014, 9:15 PM BST

Hignfy

What the hell is with stephen mangans hair?

He looks like he is auditioning for a Human League tribute band

Not watching it, but it's probably to do with his role as Bertie Wooster in the West End.

The Trip To Italy

Quote: lofthouse @ 11th April 2014, 9:24 PM BST

Paul Merton looks very gay tonight

I think it's a cry for help

He also looks very, very bored

I love Paul Merton, but he has been phoning in his performances for a long time now.

My lovely gorgeous Ian remains as wonderful as ever though.

I saw him at Charing Cross Station a little while ago but was too scared to approach him in case I said/did something inappropriate.

It's fairly impossible not to love wee Ian to be honest

Now watching Britpop at the BBC

Ahh Britpop ...

British rocks last hurrah before they finally nailed the coffin lid down forever

The 1990s was an underrated decade and Britpop seemed to involve some bands, not created in a test tube by an arsehole.

Britpop show was okay, but should have only had one performance from each band to get more in. Still, some prime Echobelly, Bluetones and Elastica in there.

Common People voted best Britpop song

Can't really argue with that

Elasticas first album is my favourite album of that period

Still listen to it lots

The Guess List in a few minutes.

Just watched an episode of Ever Decreasing Circles on Gold.

Superb cast with a superb script.

Winnie the Pooh.

Last few minutes of South Park. I've never got it. I think it's the weird shapes of the lead characters.

favourite programmes at the minute have to be Hollyoaks, Emmerdale, Coronation Street, Gogglebox, Law & Order: UK, The IT Crowd, Nathan Barley, Garth Marenghi and Peep Show

Quote: Jennie @ 11th April 2014, 10:30 PM BST

I love Paul Merton, but he has been phoning in his performances for a long time now.

My lovely gorgeous Ian remains as wonderful as ever though.

I saw him at Charing Cross Station a little while ago but was too scared to approach him in case I said/did something inappropriate.

You could have given him your card!

Endeavour. Morse is investigating a murder at Grace Brothers.

Tursiops! Wave