Jimmy Savile Page 56

Maybe time to reopen that thread about the HIGNFY hoax?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/bbc/9889289/Chaos-and-faffing-at-BBC-as-Jimmy-Savile-scandal-detonated.html

the BBC began burying evidence of Savile's paedophilia within hours of his death on Oct 29, 2011.

Mr Entwistle said: "The moderators had been put on alert in advance for some sort of Savile hoax with which the online pages had been troubled before."

He referred to a transcript of a supposed out-take from Have I Got News for You in which Savile was confronted with sex abuse allegations, but said the transcript was a hoax.

Nobody else is interested in the fact that an internet hoax accidentally caused certain parts of the BBC to accidentally cover up the truth about Savile? Strikes me as fertile ground for a comedy discussion forum.

'Accidentally' you say?

This may already be here somewhere but....

veeerrry interesting!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rjy8oLVOvi4

Seen it ages ago

To be fair though - I think Mr Rotten wanted to kill just about everyone

Including his band mates and manager

He was a bit of an angry chap

Anyway while we're on Jimmy

Doesn't it seem now that a decision was made

By someone or some group

We will wait till he is dead - then we will let it all come flooding out

As soon as he snuffed it - boom, this deluge of filth poured out into the open

Maybe 'they' were scared that if it all came out when he was alive he would imediately implicate countless other famous nonces in high places

Or

Maybe he didn't die

Maybe he was murdered..

You can't libel the dead everyone knows that.

So once someone's dead the danger of you getting dragged up before the beak pretty much disapears.

So these things tend to come out.

I think there maybe a simpler answer to the conspiracy stuff. It wasn't until the 1980s that the processes for children to make succesful allegations against abusers came into place. Anonymity, evidence by videolink, specially trained police officers, multi disciplinary teams of police, social workers and psychologists etc etc.

Then add in the 21st century world of facebook which meant people could start discussing and sharing info about these monsters.

I mean prior to this a victim firstly wouldn't know about other victims, then they'd have to face upto a public grilling by a deffence barrister using the same techniques they'd use on some underground grass to break them down.

At which point what was easy to conceal in the 60s and 70s was laughably impossible to cover up.

The other factor is until the mid 1960s gayness was full stop illegal. Which meant people like Jonathon King had sex with 15 year olds breaking the law, but having know idea that in 30 years they'd be a mere year under the age of consent.

It doesn't make it in any way right, but it does add a little context.

Good points Sooty

I'm surprised though that if Lydon did know he didn't say something in a live interview.

Maybe he did and it was censored

People wouldn't have believed him anyway

Lyndon was the antichrist as far a most of the UK was concerned

Quote: lofthouse @ 16th August 2014, 10:36 PM BST

Maybe he didn't die

Maybe he was murdered..

Not an expert but isn't it quite hard to be murdered without dying?

I meant maybe he didn't die of natural causes

Maybe he was silenced

Like one of Cliffs best pals - Jill Dando

She knew way too much...

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 16th August 2014, 11:03 PM BST

Not an expert but isn't it quite hard to be murdered without dying?

Well I was under the impression that he was dead.

More interesting for me is Esther Rantzen. Ok there's no bloody way the crusading queen against child abuse didn't know the darker rumours of Saville etc.

But by keeping her mouth shut and her job, she got to start the campaign that's finally starting to have some impact. I mean before child line which was her baby, then where did you go if you were an abused child.

Quote: lofthouse @ 16th August 2014, 11:07 PM BST

I meant maybe he didn't die of natural causes

Maybe he was silenced

Like one of Cliffs best pals - Jill Dando

She knew way too much...

There's more conspiracies about Dandos death then there's hairs on my arse.

And I aint no statue of David by Michealangelo.

Quote: lofthouse @ 16th August 2014, 10:36 PM BST

Maybe 'they' were scared that if it all came out when he was alive he would imediately implicate countless other famous nonces in high places

That looks more certain every day now. He used that as his constant threat didn't he 'If I go down I'll take em all down with me'. It's becoming increasingly likely that meant he actually did know of high level peedo rings including MPs and police. It's utterly inconceivable he didn't know of Cyril Smith's ring.

Quote: sootyj @ 16th August 2014, 11:10 PM BST

More interesting for me is Esther Rantzen. Ok there's no bloody way the crusading queen against child abuse didn't know the darker rumours of Saville etc.

But by keeping her mouth shut and her job, she got to start the campaign that's finally starting to have some impact. I mean before child line which was her baby, then where did you go if you were an abused child.

Yes - she probably did and was hoping that someone would speak out. As you say she was the one who instigated it and has probably as a result saved loads of other kids.