Jimmy Savile Page 2

Quote: Pingl @ October 3 2012, 9:12 PM BST

It was something to do with that big scandal in Jersey. I don't think there were any prosecutions at all, my brother lives there and he said that it just seemed to come to an abrupt halt.

Yes, if you click on the link at the beginning of that story it mentions the IOW shortly before it fades out before non Murdoch lovers.

Except in all of this I dunno I'm still torn.

I read some of the stories in the Daily Mail (I'm sorry I know)

But well some of the stories are very much News of the World world of rape stuff.

He lured me and then he jumped me in his underpants.

No seduction or anything.

Quote: sootyj @ October 3 2012, 9:21 PM BST

But well some of the stories are very much News of the World world of rape stuff.

I know what you mean . . 'he always wore track suits because they were quicker to get off ' . .

Quote: sootyj @ October 3 2012, 9:21 PM BST

He seems to have been in a position of power with all his charity work, and used that to take advantage. But I know what you mean about the Daily Mail.

And they've got Esther Rants-on presenting it, so stuff objectivity and good journalism.

I met her once she was bloody horrible.

Mind you I did get to feed her a sugar lump.

Quote: sootyj @ October 3 2012, 9:24 PM BST

And they've got Esther Rants-on presenting it, so stuff objectivity and good journalism.

I met her once she was bloody horrible.

Mind you I did get to feed her a sugar lump.

I heard Esther on the radio, judge, jury and executioner. Pompous old ratbag. But in this case I fear she may well be right.

Mahahaha!!

Did you show her your amusingly shaped 'vegetable' ?

Quote: lofthouse @ October 3 2012, 9:27 PM BST

Mahahaha!!

Did you show her your amusingly shaped 'vegetable' ?

I never liked the look of the one with the glasses neither

Well I didn't show it to either of her BLUE eyes.

I've set my cable box to record it but the programme seems a little irrelevant given everything that's happened since it was announced . .

Quote: Oldrocker @ October 3 2012, 10:02 PM BST

I've set my cable box to record it but the programme seems a little irrelevant given everything that's happened since it was announced . .

It's grim stuff as you'd expect. Slightly light moment is the revelation that Savile wasn't going to mess with the Nolan Sisters!

They weren't in the mood for dancing or romancing

I must admit, most of the women being interviewed for this programme look perfectly legal to me.

Oooh Kevin Murphy you're so mischievous!

It seems that a statue of Jimmy Savile has been removed from a sports complex in Glasgow in a rather Phoenix Nights-like moment because it 'overlooked a children's swimming pool.'

No doubt local paedophiles were planning to replace the eyes with cameras, etc..