Cockneys Vs Zombies

Has anyone else seen this film yet? I went to see it yesterday and thought it was pretty funny

Was that the working title for "Shaun Of The Dead"? ;)

I've heard of it but haven't seen it yet.

I would like to see Irish monster/comedy film 'Grabbers' soon, it sounds good fun. Synopsis below:

An idyllic remote Irish island is invaded by enormous bloodsucking tentacled creatures from the sea. With islanders turning up decapitated and drained of blood, the inhabitants learn that the creatures--called Grabbers--are allergic to alcohol, making intoxicated people toxic to eat. Overrun and under attack, the hopeless locals realize that in order to stay alive through a storm that's keeping everyone trapped on the island, they're going to have to stay drunk in order to survive.

Oh, is that what Grabbers is about? Amazon keeps recommending it to me, but it recommends a lot of old bollocks to me most of the time.

I have watched Cockneys vs Zombies, it had some moments but it felt very much to me like a film that had been produced without any tweaking done to the first draft of the script. A lot of good actors were a bit under-used.

I've been tempted to buy it for a while but may wai until it's dirt cheap.

Even if it's shit it will still have Michelle Ryan kicking ass so it can't be that terrible.

As long as she doesn't do any acting or talking.

I picked it up in HMV (yes, an actual HMV shop, I'm good, I am) a couple of weeks ago. Haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but looks like a lot of quirky fun.

It's a very enjoyable film. But, I am a great fan of Alan Ford.

Very gory and comical too. I loved it.

I thought it was pretty rubbish tbh.

I've just watched this today, and thought it was absolutely brilliant. The ending seemed to come a little suddenly, but otherwise I can't think of any negative comments. Rip-roaringly hilarious throughout, and fantastic zombie action. Loved it.

I find it boring I must say to be honest. I just don't like the plot and I am not really keen on zombies.Glad to know your loving it Aaron.

I loved it, very funny!
An amazing number of good/famous actors too, for a smallish film.

I have never even heard of the cast for this film except Richard Bries who was a legend.

It was filmed over the road from our house. But that was a year before I moved in, so I was quite stunned when I watched it!

I thought it was pretty decent. Good fun.