The Revolution Will Be Televised

This is a new BBC Three satire, a bit of Brass Eye, Dom Joly etc.
Just watched it on iPlayer, upside down.
Anyone else seen it?

I've watched the first episode. I liked Dale Maily.

The Olympics t-shirts bit was also good.

Personally, I found it to be a rather poor imitation of The Yes Men.

True, The Yes Men are brilliant at poking fun at corporations and their collaborating politicians, but don't worry- there are enough greedy, corrupt targets to go around :P

I just love The Revolution Will Be Televised! I honestly hope that as I write this Dale Maily is out there putting his life on the line, going undercover to expose the true terrorist nature of the Green Party for the second season!
Still, his best bits were in "less hostile" environments (according to his view) as the flotilla and the weapon expo (I couldn't believe the things he got past his interviewees: "so you could kill about ten Iraqi people in a second, which is equivalent to one English guy" - "yes.")

There were so many great scenes; the undelivered Lib-Dem promises, the Apple recruitment (and marketing), the Olympics, honoring Clegg, everything James and Barnaby, and of course the basic GCSE maths book Osborne was almost handed! (OK, clearly I sort of have a crush on those two...)

So sadden there's only one more episode to go...for the time being at least.
Keep taking the piss, and try to keep out of jail Laughing out loud

At first I thought "this is pretty good"
And then I got bored.

Been thinking about watching this, but nothing said here gives me much encouragement to bother

Quote: Pingl @ September 22 2012, 9:09 PM BST

Been thinking about watching this, but nothing said here gives me much encouragement to bother

What, not even the post from the chap who had to sign up especially to share how wonderful it is?! ;)

How very perceptive of you, BTW I'm a girl dear:) and as English isn't my first language I don't usually take part in English forums, but here I noticed a really good satire was sort of overlooked. Inspired by the brave and mostly silly activism in the show, I jumped in (perhaps a touch too enthusiastically, yes, but I already admitted to having a small crush here, which come to think of it,makes me being mistaken for a chap quite cute!)

Enjoyed series 1 and 2 a lot. Surprised series 2 didn't get some attention here. Hope there's another one on the way, unless they've become too well-known by now to pull off their stunts. Winning mix of Trigger Happy and Ali G/SBC.

The scene where they try to put up an extension to the Israeli embassy was brilliant.

"We don't really need planning permission. We've got a really old law that allows us to build"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VHPQPjivU0