According To Bex

Is there anywhere I can watch the series online or can someone upload it because I am interested to see how bad it really is. Thank you.

Not even half as bad as its reputation would suggest, but it's not good.

No idea about watching online though, sorry.

You can buy bootlegs on ioffer.com its not that bad, just a bit too middle of the road with a few funny bits in places. It definitely got forgotten fast and never repeated. The past decade has had some major sitcom flops for the BBC.

I've only ever seen it available on one site, and that got shut down last week.

The fact it aired almost 10 years ago and there isn't a thread for it says something. Bex really disappointed cause it followed so closely to the much loved Spaced... but at least it was better than Hyperdrive.

Quote: MTpromises @ September 6 2013, 7:38 PM BST

The fact it aired almost 10 years ago and there isn't a thread for it says something. Bex really disappointed cause it followed so closely to the much loved Spaced... but at least it was better than Hyperdrive.

To be fair it was on before this site existed, and there are plenty of comedies from the period - and indeed much earlier - without threads accordingly, or only short ones.

I think I missed most of these- or don't recall any I saw! I should have been interested in a Jessica Hynes vehicle- but it have the look of something unoriginal. It sounds like an attempt to copy an American style of show, like Mary Tyler Moore. And it had a large team of writers, US-style; often a bad sign. Plus, I don't like the title.

If any were ever repeated, I would check it out to see if I missed anything. Luckily Jessica H otherwise has a good hit rate, with Twenty Twelve doing well.

It was created by Fred Barron, the creator of Caroline In The City.

Quote: Aaron @ September 7 2013, 11:42 PM BST

It was created by Fred Barron, the creator of Caroline In The City.

A-haaaaa! (My new catchphrase. What?)